Should I start now??

Jaycrew

Reaction score
Had 1st Pos OPK last night... just wondering what this means should I start now? Is today to late to start? Hubby gets home today- Just hoping I didnt miss Opportunity

No it's not too late! I think you are meant to ovulate 24 hours after the first positive (aprox anyway)! Good luck!!

Thank you Ladies! LOL - I will _ but the thing is honestly i just caught it because i wasnt checking for it - so idk if i got it at the end of my surge? I tested yesterday all day and neg- the thing is that would mean i would have ovulated early...plus i have no other signs of ovulation except for sore boobs.. but Im typically a 32 day Cycle and my ovulation date should be on the 16th of Feb. I can only think that I ovulated early OR the test was wrong...or it was right and i caught it at the end of my surge if i ovulated early. SMH either way might as well have fun ...Got busy last night-- and will be for the next 4 days.

I will keep testing throughout the day.. if negative until the 16th then I know that I ovulated earlier-- I took the positive one around 8 or 8:15 pm. I heard its not likely to detect a surge at night but i swear it was positive the test line was the same color as the control

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->