should i take a month off????

JulianasMommy

Two awesome kiddos! :)
Reaction score
soooooooo... my friend my only friend that has had a mc said to try after my first cycle... that is when she got pregnant with her son and she said her doc said that is when you are most fertile... WELL we are going to disneyworld and adisney cruise on the 31st- June 8th. I dont know how my cycles will be after i get my first one but if they are the way they were i will probably ovulate before we leave. I LOVE rollercoasters... so should i wait to try until June or July... my cycles are usually 35 days... :cry:

well, you are STILL in THIS month... :dust:

But~ I'd say do whatever is best for you... I probably just let nature take its course and not try so hard before then .. but if it happens~ it happens... I'd rather skip the 'coasters and be preggo! I know it's a hard decision.. trust your gut on what works best for you! :hugs:

I would much rather be prego!!!!! But if I O right before... I won't know yet just be a couple of days past O ... kwim?

Oh and i will be with hubby, dh, mom, dad sister, and nephew who know i love coasters.... they will be like what the heck...

I think a couple dpo you should be ok riding?!? Not like anything can be affected?

Am I wrong?

DUH!!!!!!!! I'm so stupid! :hugs: let's just see if my cycle even returns... I hear it can take a while. I hope it is a little late then i can O late, then I can conceive on my trip!!!!!!!

My cycle came back 35 days after my hcg hit zero

Fx for you xx

:hugs: thanks! I'll for sure let y'all know when it comes... lol

Yeah, I think sometimes the timing just works out a certain way and tells us what to do next. Like Holly said, I'd probably take it easy and see what happens. NTNP is still fun, right? Either way, you'll have a great time at Disney! I'm still pulling for your BFP this cycle and then you will have your answer!

Well I started... and i am so stumped as to what to do about this month... I REALLY want to try, but then i really want to enjoy our vacation too. I am so confused with my cycles!!!
Ok so I was a 28 cycle girl my whole life...teenager, bcp, always. Well i lost my cycle due to weight loss last June... got it back in November. November-Jan it was still 28 days... then in Feb it went to 35... it was so weird i thought i was pregnant and didnt want to be...then we got used to the idea but i kept testing and it kept saying no then i started. Well we decided we were so bummed and realiazed we wanted another baby and we were ready so we TTC in March and i conceived ...again 35 day cycle ... positive opk on CD 21 or 22 but ended on April 5th. This month same thing positive opk on cd 20 and 21. But AF came two days early, so you think maybe it will go back to 28 days??? I guess only time will tell, but has this happened to anyone before? And i counted to when my hcg hit zero not when MC bleeding started and starting today it was 28 or 29 days... I guess only opks will help me this month.... It would be awesome if it went back to 28 days though!!!!!!!! :happydance:

But back to my main question... We will leave on the 30th and return on the 8th or 9th
If my cycle is 35 days I will be about 6 and 7 dpo when we go to ride the coasters
If my cycle returns to 28 days i would probably be about 12 and 13 dpo... which i might be able to have a positive by then and know but (PLEASE DONT THINK I AM SHALLOW) if i do end up pregnant i would be over the moon but then if i did miscarry again and held back on everything i would feel so cheated. Like i didn't fully enjoy my time with my daughter and it still happened, but if i was and i didnt miscarry, i wouldnt care about not riding rides. :sigh: Sorry this is so loong, but i just needed to vent. I know no one will probably have any answers but i just needed to get it out. My hubby is ok with just not trying this month, but i feel like why let a cycle go to waste just to ride dumb rides.... im so confused lol

I would go on the vacation and just have a good time. Let nature take its course and try not to stress about it to much. THINK POSITIVE. Who knows, maybe the roller coasters can help it a bit?!?!? LOL

Well, if it were me.. and if it does work out that you'll be 12-13DPO potentially by the time you go~ I'd test and if BFN~ just go for it. You *should* have a BFP by then if you are- and you might "feel" preggo too if you are.. and if that's the case- then don't go on the rides. I'd honestly just let whatever be, be... just NTNP.. have :sex: .. enjoy your DH.. your daughter.. and see where you end up when it comes time to go on the rides. :hugs:

Thanks holly :) That is your name, right? lol I am just going to go for it! I can't just let a good cycle go by, kwim? :) I hope my cycles are returning to 28 days again, but that would be too lucky. What do yuo think if i am 6 or 7 dpo? Shouldn't hurt , right? oh but WE ARE TRYING this go round!!!! HELLO Morning :sex: and PRESEED :) Now c'mon O and get here.

Thanks holly :) That is your name, right? lol I am just going to go for it! I can't just let a good cycle go by, kwim? :) I hope my cycles are returning to 28 days again, but that would be too lucky. What do yuo think if i am 6 or 7 dpo? Shouldn't hurt , right? oh but WE ARE TRYING this go round!!!! HELLO Morning :sex: and PRESEED :) Now c'mon O and get here.

Yup~ my name is Holly :thumbup: HATED it growing up :haha:

You'd be surprised- your cycles may very well go back to normal.. mine are just a TOUCH shorter than they were before so it's possible!

That's a tough call if you're only 6-7 DPO bc that's typically when implantation would occur.. I'd say cross that bridge when you come to it.. You COULD already be preggo before then, right?? You're not leaving for another month or so???

If I told you MY name you would probably say thats your aunt or Grandma's name. I have SUCH an old lady name.
Oh I hope my cycles went back to 28 days!!! I dont know why they went to 35... it was so weird... maybe because i was gaining weight? IDk.
We are leaving on the 30th... and going to the parks on the 1st and 2nd of June. I HATE LONG CYCLES!!!

I don't think you're shallow at all! During MC1, I kept reading stuff that was telling me that with bleeding I had a 50/50 chance of miscarrying and that I could put myself on bed rest. So I really cut back on activity because I wanted to give it the best chance possible. A few days later was Halloween, so DH took DS1 out for trick or treating. I felt so bad about that, like I couldn't be there for my kids. I think as mommies we have to balance our kids' wants and needs and let them know that we have enough love for all of them. That is sometimes more important with the older ones because they will remember things more clearly.

I did some googling, and sure, you aren't going to find any doctor that recommends going on roller coasters at any time during pregnancy. But if they had to pick a time that was safer than others, they'd probably choose very early in the 1st trimester. So you're not being unreasonable by considering riding a roller coaster in that stage of pregnancy. Shoot, most women don't even know they're pregnant that early! On top of that, they say you're better off riding the ones that aren't too jerky (like the wooden coasters). Your daughter looks pretty young -- I can't tell how old from the picture -- but she will probably be restricted to the gentler rides anyway. If I were you I probably would go on the rides with her. I might shy away from the more extreme rides, just for peace of mind, but really, I wouldn't blame you from riding anything during that trip.

If I told you MY name you would probably say thats your aunt or Grandma's name. I have SUCH an old lady name.
Oh I hope my cycles went back to 28 days!!! I dont know why they went to 35... it was so weird... maybe because i was gaining weight? IDk.
We are leaving on the 30th... and going to the parks on the 1st and 2nd of June. I HATE LONG CYCLES!!!

Now I'm curious! One of these days, you'll have to share it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->