Should i take more control ?

Stacey_89

Team PINK
Reaction score
So atm i am waiting for cycle 5,have no idea when to expect it as they are still messed up from the miscarriage. they are rele long :(

But if i dont catch this month im thinking of taking more control... but at the same time i dont wanna get to obessed with it.

Atm im just takin pregnacare conception, looking out for CM changes and bding every other night and hoping for the best!!

but i just duno wot to do because i have found it less stressful to take this approach and just let nature do its job, but if i take more control and get nowhere for awhile i will feel more bummed out because all the effort i put into it.

Whats everyone doing to take the more less stressful approach ?
i wanna try OPK's but im not even sure if that will make a difference as me and OH bd alot anywayz ! lol

I find charting and OPK's keep me sane whilst waiting :D but its whats best for you xxx good luck xxx

Its harder after a mc isnt it??!!! You just want it to happen even more!:hugs: If you and hubby and bding every couple of days then you are well and truly covered and dont really need all the other stuff, if you are meant to catch the egg that cycle you definaltey will with what you are doing!:hugs:

yeah it seems to be taking forever :( Im actualy starting to think things like " what if the miscarriage damaged my body? what if im not even ovulating? what if it never happens because of the loss?

and then i end up getting myself worked up and worried.
but if i dont concieve this month then i shall pay a visit to the docs and have a chat, i know they will probz say im fine and it just takes time, but i just need to hear some positive words from a doc to me sane :)

well you can answer the Ovulation question with charting. I enjoy doing it because it gives me the feeling that I know exactly what is going on with my body and when. :)

yeah it seems to be taking forever :( Im actualy starting to think things like " what if the miscarriage damaged my body? what if im not even ovulating? what if it never happens because of the loss?

and then i end up getting myself worked up and worried.
but if i dont concieve this month then i shall pay a visit to the docs and have a chat, i know they will probz say im fine and it just takes time, but i just need to hear some positive words from a doc to me sane :)

Ive you are worried that your not ovulating then maybe temping could set your mind at ease. Even if you only do it for a couple of cycles then drop it. Dont worry about the mc messing you up forever!:hugs: I mc last cycle and O was a bit off this one, just coming today phew!, but it still managed to pop out! I know what you mean about needing someone to tell you its all fine, hard not to worry when your body insists on not co-operating!:wacko: Were you seeing a doc when you mced? I just made sure I went to my gp who had been seeing me through the whole ttc process, just to keep them in the loop so all the info was down on paper for future reference. Its really hard I know, but the chances of it happening again are very small, wont make us worry any less though!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->