Should i test again or just wait for evil AF to arrive? :(

GypsyDancer

Mummy to Zach <3
Reaction score
Im so confused to whats going on right now..

OH and I have had a month of not being so careful...my last period started on the 22nd of october..my last cycle was only 3 weeks..however my cycle before that was just short of around 4 weeks..about 25 days..
Soo on Tuesday i decided to take a test..it came back negative..but i dont know if i took it too early..i went by the fact that i was having a 3 week cycle..but it COULD be longer..the other problem is..i tested late at night..and not first thing in the morning..so id been weeing all day :blush:

The test was most deffinately negative..no doubt about it..so dissapointedly i threw it away..and have been waiting for my af to arrive..Ive been getting period like cramps on and off and lower back pain and lots of mucousy discharge everytime i "wipe" sorry ladies :blush: since yesterday morning..but no af yet..i keep expecting it to be there when i go to the toilet..im even walking around with pads on :blush:

I dont usually get cramps before my period..I'll sometimes get them during my first day of it but never before..but then again..i havent had many periods since lo so its hard to say if its normal for me or not..:dohh:

Ive got one test left..do you ladies think i should use it or just wait for af to arrive..? Im in two minds..part of me hopes maybe i just took the last test too early and at the wrong time..but the other part of me says..its was NEGATIVE..your af is coming! Stop trying to hang on to every last thread of hope :blush:

For those who know about charting and timing ect..if my cycle is around 4 weeks this time..would tuesday (the 15th) had been too early to pick it up?

Sorry for the long essay im just soo anxious to know..if im not..i wish af would just hurry up and stop leading me on :nope:

Hmmm..perhaps you should wait a few days to test again?
Today I am a day late for af and I am trying to wait to test on Saturday, but I might do it in the morning.

I have noticed a bit more discharge up until two days ago so I don't know what that means.

I sometimes get cramps before my period, but the past two days it's been very dull cramps. I barely notice they are there. I've also been very gassy lately and constipated and I have had trouble sleeping at night.

I am wishing you luck! :flower:

I just didnt want to read and run, but there is some women on here that are like a week or two past their due date and still getting BFN. I would wait until af got here and see if you only have one test left. Sorry I am not much help. :(

If it were me I would take it and just buy more! I really like the early pregnancy tests website. Got my package in 2 or 3 days!! Gosh I went to Target toady to look at their tests and I couldn't believe how much it was for just 2!

If it were me I would take it and just buy more! I really like the early pregnancy tests website. Got my package in 2 or 3 days!! Gosh I went to Target toady to look at their tests and I couldn't believe how much it was for just 2!

I have to agree!! I purchased mine through there also...bought 6 of them on Thursday night (late), Friday was Veteran's Day so there was no mail, which only left Saturday...and I received them on Monday morning. So, pretty much 2 days of mailing time...The more you buy, the cheaper they are also, so it's definitely worth it buying from there versus buying in the store. I am a POAS addict, so knowing me, I would say to :test: even though I try to have self control and wait it out. GL to all and keep us posted!!

I am in the same boat. 5 days late and no sign of AF, but got a BFN on a test yesterday morning. I am going to the dollar store to pick up a bunch of hpt's because I am still holding out hope that this might be it. I hope it is for you too :thumbup:

Helloooo

Well, im not entirely sure if im even late still as i have no idea how long my cycle is these days..
So i tested this morning when i got up..at first the test went straight to negative..i put it down again dissapointed and annoyed with myself then after a minute or so a realllyyy faint pink line appeared..I THINK it was within the 3 minute time zone..however i dont know if its just an evaporation line or not :nope: its pink..and i can deffinately see it...but its faint..compared to the control line..
I havent bought any more tests yet so will just have to wait anjd see but does it sound like it couldve been a positive or evap?
I wouldve taken a picture but oH'S stupid digital slr camera wouldnt focus and i havent told oh ive taken a test yet so couldnt ask for his help :blush: I dont want to get him too excited/nervous:blush::dohh:

goodluck to everyone x

Hmm, that sounds awfully promising!! GL to you!!!!

Sounds like a BFP. People say that evaps do not have color, meaning gray. If you are within the time limit then i wouldn't really see a problem. Fingers Crossed!

Im so confused to whats going on right now..

OH and I have had a month of not being so careful...my last period started on the 22nd of october..my last cycle was only 3 weeks..however my cycle before that was just short of around 4 weeks..about 25 days..
Soo on Tuesday i decided to take a test..it came back negative..but i dont know if i took it too early..i went by the fact that i was having a 3 week cycle..but it COULD be longer..the other problem is..i tested late at night..and not first thing in the morning..so id been weeing all day :blush:

The test was most deffinately negative..no doubt about it..so dissapointedly i threw it away..and have been waiting for my af to arrive..Ive been getting period like cramps on and off and lower back pain and lots of mucousy discharge everytime i "wipe" sorry ladies :blush: since yesterday morning..but no af yet..i keep expecting it to be there when i go to the toilet..im even walking around with pads on :blush:

I dont usually get cramps before my period..I'll sometimes get them during my first day of it but never before..but then again..i havent had many periods since lo so its hard to say if its normal for me or not..:dohh:

Ive got one test left..do you ladies think i should use it or just wait for af to arrive..? Im in two minds..part of me hopes maybe i just took the last test too early and at the wrong time..but the other part of me says..its was NEGATIVE..your af is coming! Stop trying to hang on to every last thread of hope :blush:

For those who know about charting and timing ect..if my cycle is around 4 weeks this time..would tuesday (the 15th) had been too early to pick it up?

i'm in a kind of similiar situation. my last period started on oct 22 also. AF was due today (14 dpo) but i got a BFN on $tree test, although it wasnt with FMU so idk if that has something to do with it.
Sorry for the long essay im just soo anxious to know..if im not..i wish af would just hurry up and stop leading me on :nope:

i am in a kind of similiar situation. my last period also started on october 22. AF was due today (14 DPO) but i got a BFN on $tree test, although it wasnt with FMU, it was mid-afternoon. i've had mild cramping on and off for the last few days, but typically i only have cramps the day AF arrives. other symptoms were heartburn, mild nausea and hot flashes on 10-12 DPO and mild nausea and heartburn today. i have been so tempted to test again this evening but i am just going to wait and see if i wake up to AF or not. (always comes before i wake up in the mornings). Good luck to you, i hope we both see BFP's tomorrow :)

Helloooo

Well, im not entirely sure if im even late still as i have no idea how long my cycle is these days..
So i tested this morning when i got up..at first the test went straight to negative..i put it down again dissapointed and annoyed with myself then after a minute or so a realllyyy faint pink line appeared..I THINK it was within the 3 minute time zone..however i dont know if its just an evaporation line or not :nope: its pink..and i can deffinately see it...but its faint..compared to the control line..
I havent bought any more tests yet so will just have to wait anjd see but does it sound like it couldve been a positive or evap?
I wouldve taken a picture but oH'S stupid digital slr camera wouldnt focus and i havent told oh ive taken a test yet so couldnt ask for his help :blush: I dont want to get him too excited/nervous:blush::dohh:

goodluck to everyone x
I would go pick up some more tests! That sounds like a good sign!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->