Should I test or wait it out? signs and symptoms inside

michmash

Reaction score
I'm currently 3-4 days late. We're not trying atm as we're wtt. But we're not using any type of birth control so I'm always hoping we'll get a surprise :winkwink:

Just to be clear, my periods aren't spot on 28 days each cycle.. they tend to vary from 27 days - 32 days lately. And this is happening nearly every month.. as soon as I start getting excited that I might be pregnant AF arrives and I have a mini breakdown every time.. So this time I tried to keep cool and not even bother to think about it.. But something strange is happening this time that I haven't notice before... I've had some pain in my lower abdomen and twinges at like 8-10dpo... been having back pain these last few days and my feet/ankles got swollen just yesterday :/ never happened. Also (tmi ahead) I've noticed some strange creamy white cm these couple of days and sometimes my down there feels funny... :blush:

so, what do you girls think? should I even bother buying an HPT? I just don't want to see BFN's and then my DH with that 'i-told-you-so' look.. hehe

I would say test... but test with a clear head.... if possible, go out on your own and buy a test, take yourself for a coffee and remember that you're expecting a bfn... you just want to stop yourself wondering so this is actually a good thing. Tell yourself you're just putting your mind at ease and be prepared for a bfn. If you get a bfp fantastic ... if not, on to next month and you can stop racking your brains before af this month! Go into a public bathroom and take it where DH won't even know, if you want to have a little cry you can and nobody will be any the wiser. Good luck, I'll be here if you want to talk! Keep us posted! xx

thanks munch :) If I don't get AF tomorrow I'll do as suggested. I think not havong hubby know and him being around would be much better. thanks :)

I think u should take a test and see also. I know how hard and depressing those bfn's are. I've gotten them that i am too scared to even test anymore lol keep us updated and let us know how it went. Best of luck to you

Keep us posted, I have everything crossed for you! x

mini update: haven't tested yet.. no af still though. will buy a test on my way home after work and will test in the early morning tomorrow... I'm kinda 'feeling pregnant' today but I don't want to get my hopes up you know? hence why I didn't test today.. lol I hate those nasty BFN's!

Ah well that's not bad news at all then! I have a good feeling for you! Good luck, I can't wait to hear what happens! xx

I would say test... but test with a clear head.... if possible, go out on your own and buy a test, take yourself for a coffee and remember that you're expecting a bfn... you just want to stop yourself wondering so this is actually a good thing. Tell yourself you're just putting your mind at ease and be prepared for a bfn. If you get a bfp fantastic ... if not, on to next month and you can stop racking your brains before af this month! Go into a public bathroom and take it where DH won't even know, if you want to have a little cry you can and nobody will be any the wiser. Good luck, I'll be here if you want to talk! Keep us posted! xx

^^^ wss

also, it sounds more like ur ttc then wtt.....maybe just acknowledging it will help keep u sane?

af is due today for me, haven't seen her...... yet lol. My temp went up .1 today

Don't want to test...hate BFN'S!!

Hey maybe wait until you are 7 days late and see how you feel then? You might get more symptoms and a stronger BFP. Let me know how you get on honey xxx

Update: So I bought a test yesterday with the intention of testing this morning.. but anticipation killed me and tested as soon as I arrived home! (so typical of me...) Test turned out a BFN! :cry:
No AF yet.. but it will probably show itself later on today or tomorrow knowing my luck... I actually was quite surprised that AF didn't show up right after I did the test.. meh
After that I actually sat down hubby and started a conversation (which turned out into a speech...) pointing out all the reasons why we should ttc... lol with him replying "you're not going to give up are you?".. hihi :p
Honestly I do have doubts sometimes since my toddler is quite a handful as it is but I think there's a reason why I get so upset when AF shows up every month..

anyway, we're going to move houses soon and I guess we'll be waiting until we settle down in the new house until we actually start ttc.. I just hope it won't take much longer :p

Aww bless u hun, good luck x sorry about the bfn, ur not out til af arrives though x

Thanks.. I'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping that it was a false BFN.. heh

What happened MichMash???? I'm anxious to hear how everything turned out for you!!! Fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->