Should I test? totally confused

Kiki09

Mummy to a miracle
Reaction score
Hi, desperately need some advice!!

As some of you may know I lost my baby at 15 weeks on the 21 January. It took my body around 8 weeks in total to get back to what I call "normal". I had what I would class as my first period after the loss on 28 Feb, which lasted around 4 days, again my average, I then had another period 25th March, this lasted a little longer. Now, I have still not started my period, which i would have calculated shoudl have been here by now, As I have PCOS, under active thyroid and was advised it could take a while, I came of the pill after around 20 years and fell pregnant within 2 months, felt very very lucky! The first real period I had from coming off the pill was 28 days apart.

So, I tested on Friday 17, thinking I would be 21 days like last the last period gap i had this year, but it was neg, so tested again on Sunday, negative again, however I did not test with first urine of the day.

So, question is do I spend more money on another test and test again? I have period like pains in my tummy now and then, but not the usual backache I get. This morning I feel a bit nauseus, but could this be my head playing with me? or do I wait and see if the witch comes and gets me after all??

So confused :confused: and scared to hope...

sorry had put wrong dates in, now updated so hopefully make more sense! decided I am going to test again, 3rd time lucky maybe?!? as driving myself insane!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->