Should I test????

shawl0528

Reaction score
Hi Everyone! Just looking for some advice....

Today is CD 33 and I ovulated on CD 19 as far as I can tell from my BBT charting. Today is also 14 DPO. I have no idea how long my luteal phase usually lasts -- this is my first time charting. But from what I've read, most women's are 12-16 days. Should I wait until it's been 16 DPO (Wednesday) to test or should I test sooner? My plan was to wait and test on Friday, but I don't know if I can wait that long! Friday will be 18 DPO. What do you guys think? Should I just wait it out??? If I did test tomorrow (15 DPO), would the test be accurate or is it too soon? I have been having sore boobs and constant backache, but these could be signs of :witch: approaching....I don't want to test if it's too early anyway, but I don't want to wait until Friday if I don't have to! Thanks!!!

When is your period due?

I tested with one of those E.P.T tests (Early Pregnancy Test) that tells you before you period is even due... I tested 4 days before my period was due and I got a faint positive... then I used the other test to test 2 days before my period and there it was!.. clear as day POSITIVE!

So I hope that helps!

if it's 11 days or more since ovulation, if you're pregnant you may get a positive

Good luck testing.
If I was in ur place, I would wait for my period to be missed by a day

Thanks guys...I think my period is technically due any day now, but definitely by Friday. So I may pick up a couple of tests and test tomorrow morning. If it is negative and still no AF by Friday, I'll test again. Thanks!

I would probably wait it out until your period is due before testing, I know it is hard. Good Luck and I hope you get your BFP:hugs:

Well, I decided I'm gonna test in the morning. I woke up this morning and my temperature was still high (in fact, much higher than it has been the past few days) and my nipples feel like there are needles in them! I know, too much information. Maybe these are signs of AF coming, but I'm gonna test anyway. I just don't have the patience to wait until Friday! I'll keep you guys posted...

Good luck - I hope you get your BFP:crib:

Just wanted to say Good luck as well - hope this is your month hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"