Should I worry? (TMI!!! VERY GROSS)

Chel

Reaction score
This is horrible. I'm posting this here because I'm too embarressed to see a doctor unless theres something SERIOUSLY wrong.

I just went to the toilet for a number 2...and... with it came about a tablespoon of blood. At first I thought I'd gotten my period maybe, but no such luck.

I feel fine, no pain, no discomfort... just concerned. But thats certainly never happened before.

I had Jasper by cesarean 8 weeks ago... should I be worried about internal bleeding? or is that a bit extreme?

I think I'll wait and see... I only just had my first papsmear because I'm so shy! I REALLY hope this is nothing... I dont know how I'd tell a doctor... :blush::cry:

I would be worried but im a sob story it could be retained placenta? i would see a doctor not sure how long after c section you can have internal bleeding i never did after my c section x

I assume we're talking about rectal bleeding? If so, rectal bleeding is actually quite common, especially after pregnancy. The most likely cause is haemarroids which can be totally internal and very small so you don't feel them. Or a tear or cut in the rectal lining. Book an appointment with your GP, and they'll give you an exam. Please don't feel embaressed, it's very common. :hugs:

hello, agree with above poster. if the bleeding was from your bottom, its most likely to be piles-i got them shortly after giving birth too. they didnt bleed though. but pop along to your gp and they'll give you suppositories and cream for the piles.

keely.

It probably is something harmless like piles, but I think you should still see a doctor, just to confirm things hun x x

i agree, probably something like piles by i would go along to your gp too double check x

Your usually advised to go to a doctor if you have rectal bleeding of any sort. But as others said probably piles, good luck xx

ive had this.... and before there has been quite abit of blood... TMI but it has splashed up the toilet :(

Maybe I should mention it to my doc :(

If there is any substantial rectal bleeding, it should always be checked by a doctor. It usually is piles, but it's best to be on the side of caution x x

you could always ask to see a female doc if you don,t want to see male doc but i would defintley have it checked out . xx

I would go to the doctor just to be safe, however usually it is hemmorhoids. They can be internal. Also, you could have a small laceration inside if you've been constipated. Usually if it is a GI bleed your stools become black and tarry looking (sorry, TMI, but I DO work in an ER! LOL) But better safe than sorry. Trust me, I've had to go get checked before and the medicine they gave me healed me up in NO TIME. It was worth the embarrassment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->