Should I worry?

Beejing

Reaction score
So 3 days ago I got a very very very faint bfp, the next day it was a lot darker and noticeable (didn't have to squint) today I took another test and it was negative. Not sure if it's because for this particular test I didn't use fmu or maybe I had a chemical. My period isn't due till Saturday. I'm so scared that I was be devastated. This is actually my first month TTC and I'm so worried. :cry:

I'm sorry your going through this. Were they the same brand of tests? Best thing to do is test again with fmu. I have to be honest that lines usually get darker as days pass and going back to a negative isn't a good sign but hopefully its just a faulty test. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

If it was the same brand of test, I'd think it wasn't a good sign, unless your urine was obviously very diluted. Some tests have much higher sensitivity than other types. Try to test with a concentrated sample, with the same type of test as your original ones. I hope it all works out for you xxxx

I would be concerned with a chemical if you pulled a dark positive before today because tomorrow is your period. Generally on tests if you have pulled a solid positive, a day before your period you would get strong positives on most pregnancy tests on the market except a few of the weaker ones. I don't know which brand you used though on the negative.

With my chemicals I pulled faint positives several days before my period getting darker two days into testing then lighter and then negative the day my period was due. I got a late period about five days later heavier than normal.

Agree with moon though. Take the same test you used the first time possibly today and if negative then try again in the morning if you can get a two pack.

Any bfp in my book negates any bfn after, so many factors can cause a bfn, pee not held long enough, test too old, not sensitive enough.... But only one thing can cause a bfp, a baby... i would try a clear blue, make sure its the first pee of the day xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->