Should i....?

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Be feelin my baby move by now? Everywhere i read it seems to state 1st movements should be felt about now when i look at the calendars for my weeks etc... Especially as its my 2nd! Now i think ive felt flutters but could just be wind:blush: lol!
When did everyone feel baby?
xx

GOD its soooooooo early hun!!!

I felt ellie around 20-21wks so don't panic!

xxx

I'm still unsure hun ... I think I have over time but never sure, drives me mad. Now I've had 20 week scan I pay more attention. x

GOD its soooooooo early hun!!!

I felt ellie around 20-21wks so don't panic!

xxx

I was thinkin that 2 but honestly on all them bloody pregnancy calendars it says oh u should start to feel the 1st flutterings by now blah blah, my mum keeps tellin me off for readin it lol!

It was about 18 weeks with Kayleigh, but about 14 (if memory serves me correctly) with Charlie. But.... I was laying completely still at the time and didn't feel anything for another week or so afterwards. Some women are anything up to 24 weeks, so I wouldn't worry hun. It's really early yet.

Oh some of those entries made me mad sometimes Sophie - Ignore them. You probably are think I was but it's such an unsure feeling x x You use your doppler don't you? x

i dindt feel Dior till 23weeks
i read every where about 16 - 22 weeks you should start feeling movement, i was worried my 23weeks so went and turned up at the hospital baby was fine just said maybe she was laying behind the placenta? or bigger people cant feel baby so early, or mayb i was feeling it but not noticing

dont worry its still sooo early:hugs:

Oh some of those entries made me mad sometimes Sophie - Ignore them. You probably are think I was but it's such an unsure feeling x x You use your doppler don't you? x

Yeah i use it everyday :blush:just to put my mind at ease!

Last night when sat watching tele, i felt something an it felt like something was taping me on the inside lol, wonder if it was baby moving it was right by where the heartbeat is.
Anyway i shall not worry myself anymore cos its silly lol!!! i shall feel it when i feel it if i havent already :wacko:
x

Proper kicks for me, without having to press on my stomache to feel them, was around 22 weeks or so. Movements which I provoked, were around 16 weeks.

I felt something else this morning its got to be baby im sure of it, its a very weird sensation!
x

Wobbles with Kai i was about weeks before i had kicks so not long! :hugs: DH was asking last night when he'll be able to feel baby think he's gettin jealous now lol!
xx

My OH was able to feel little things :D

How many weeks were you Sophie? Think you missed out the numbers lol

:rofl: My brain aint workin, i was about 24 weeks!
x

I had that feeling too Sophie, where it felt like someone was poking me from the inside. That happened at about 15 weeks, but I haven't really felt anything since, I think it was just luck that I was sat in the right place and felt it. Occasionally I feel turning, a bit like the way your tummy jumps when you go over a bridge in the car, but you never really know until it's an outright kick :)

It won't be long hun :) We'll be moaning we're getting kicked in the ribs soon :)

xx Naimi xx

I felt slight things at 16 weeks, but it was more like flutters, I actually felt things which I couldn't mistake at 20 weeks......so I wouldn't worry babe, and Alfie was my second! :hugs:x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->