Should she be here by now?

S

sparkswillfly

Well... no sign of :witch: Im only breastfeeding once or twice a day now.

Should she be here by now? Im a bit concerned.

big big :hugs: sweetie, they seem to be all over the place post partum, hope she arrives soon x x

Is there any chance of a slip-up?? If so test, if not its probably just AF messing you about!!!As usually!! lol
x

hey hun hopefully she shows up soon, mine have been all over the place since birth and im not breast feeding currently on day 37 and i havent had any naughty business so no babies for me LOL

Lou
xxx

the more I think about it the more I think its highly unlikely...............

Trust me, test.
I didn't think it could have happened.
Any symptoms?

I still have not seen the :witch: yet, and Alexa is almost a year old-I breastfeed 2-3 times a day.. If you are concerned about pregnancy, definitely take a test for assurance, and if not pregnant, lay back, relax and be happy about no AF ;) I know I am!

:hug:

I'm all over the place too, 2 months on. I BF (but do one ff at night, plus the odd one when i'm out) and have had a few days where i've thought AF was coming (in fact had bright red blood all day yesterday, but then hardly anything today!) so think there is no rhyme or reason with them after a baby.

No symptoms, but I had none last time. Hmmmmm... Im sure it will turn up.

I never once breastfed and didn't get my AF until 2 1/2 months after birth. So I wouldn't worry but you can test to ease your mind. :)

Hey hun, Lexie is 18 weeks old now and i haven't had an AF since Feb! I'm not bf'ing. I did a poas which was negative 2 weeks ago. So i'm now 10 weeks late!
Good luck to you, i would test and then at least your half way to an answer. xxxxxxx

mine was 10 weeks, and it did turn up it was really painful, loads heavier than before,
it may be a few weeks yet dont worry
xx

thanks everyone. didnt realise it could be a long time after. I was so regular before but I guess all bets are off now

Its normal to be irregular.. however, if you've been having sex unprotected, you should test. BFing is not a good way of preventing, especially if you've been cutting back feeds. You can ovulate without having a period too.

I only partially bf, and I got my first period almost 2 months PP.

even if you think its highly unlikely, i'd still test hun, just to put your mind at ease... stressing about it wont make her show up any sooner :hugs: x

Maybe do a test to be sure but they are definitely all over the place after! I BF Lucy until she was 10 weeks old but didnt get AF til she was nearly 5 months old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->