Shouldn't but would!

Dumpling

Mumma to 1 & baking a 2nd
Reaction score
So every now & then I think we all deserve a break, a chuckle & something else to think about, apart from babies, periods, pregnancy & waiting!

What I want to know is who's your embarrassing celebrity crush?! It can be old, unattractive, large or small, but just that person that you know you shouldn't but you just would!

Mine would be Larry Lamb (Archie from Eastenders/Mick from Gavin & Stacey),
Gary Lineker & I did once have a VERY rude dream about Rod Stewart, so much so that I blush now every time I see him on TV!

Come on ladies, own up, you know you've got at least one....!

Huge blush but Morgan Freeman, I have no idea why! Oh and Dec from 'Ant and Dec'

I also like Morgan Freeman weirdly enough and James Nesbitt and David Tennant

James Corden, and also James May a little bit!! :p
I also ADORE the guy from Alphabeat, but that's not so embarrassing!

My friend told me the other day she has a thing for Poirot!! XD That made me fall about laughing!!

Andersen Cooper.. Haha. I have no idea why, but there's a reason I watch CNN. ;-)

David Tennant, Ben Daniels from Law & Order UK, John Barrowman, and Leo from Silent Witness.....

He wasn't a crush exactly , but when I was young I thought that Bill Gates is good looking . (and thats not because of his money xD)

My teen age crushes were teachers xD.

Trevor Eve (Boyd from Waking the Dead).

Old enough to be my Dad, but I so would :blush:

When I went to see twilight all my friends were falling head over heels for Edward/Jasper. But I like Peter Facinelli who plays the doctor(Carlysle) I don't know why since he's skinny and odd looking but I sooo would :rofl:

Haha I quite like Edward ;) He's not bad lol. I really love the name Carlisle, but OH hates it :(

James Marsters ('Spike' from Buffy - just a disclaimer, he'd have to look as he did in Buffy, NOT how he looks now!!)
David Tennant (but that's OK, OH looks a bit like him :))
The bald TV chef bloke from 'Something for the weekend'...! Yum yum :)
Elijah Wood (that is definitely quite embarrassing...)

I must admit, there is something about James May that makes him a little attractive, i'm crushing on David Tennant at the moment, i so would :D.

Sisqo - he's barely talled than me, and I'm a short arse... but ever since i was about 11 or 12 I've had this massive thing for him... which I totally forgot about until his entrance on CBB and I lost it... screamed and jumped around the room, even did the dance to thong song! I'm 23!!!! OH just looked at me gobsmacked, I've never done anything like that before, and He is convinced I'm losing the plot!!!! :D

I also have a thing for Blade - NOT Wesley Snipes, who I think is ugly... Just blade...

and Tom Huddleston that plays for Tottenham.... :O

Ok I was sat thinking for the longest time thinking hrrm Carlisle may be old but it isn't that bad whats a really embarrassing one..

and then it clicked.

Dumbledore from harry potter :rofl:

Ok he's old enough to be my grandad, but I like a man with power! Hahahaha

Simon Cowell, there is something about the way he smiles! Very sexy, and the power, lovely hmmmm (and obviously the cash can't hurt!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->