Shouldn't but would!

DUMBLEDORE?! Plutosblue I think you need help :p

I know, I laughed so much from that stark realisation I have actually started crying from laughter :rofl:

Whats wrong with Dumbledore, I bet that long white beard is a real fire starter in the bedroom :haha: and he has super magical powers, what more could you ask for?

Oh god I've got the giggles now, I just told my brother and I think he thinks I'm gone insane.

:blush:

OOooh what have I come into? Girls crushing on Dumbledore?! He's a deceased gay wizard.......
but I get the power thing. Gotta love a man with power. I have crushes on Jack Black and Justin Lee Collins, John Barrowman, David Tennant, Ewan McGregor, and many more! Ooh and Matt Tuck from Bullet for My Valentine (metal band)

I'm not fussy me! Don't know who is the most embarassing one out of those! Don't think any are as embarassing as Dumbledore! lol you poor thing plutosblue!

xxx

OOooh what have I come into? Girls crushing on Dumbledore?! He's a deceased gay wizard.......

I actually can't read the screen I have tears in my eyes.. :rofl:

I am ashamed to say it but it is true, I don't even know WHY I find the deceased old coot sexy ...

I don't think I will tell my DF this... he may be insulted with my appauling taste in men..

:cry: - Mopping up the tears of laughter.

Oh Jack Black and Justin Lee Collins, well done! I would ;) I also really adore Russell Howard, but I think I'd just wanna pinch his little cheeks ^^, Same as Martin Freeman, he's just so cute!
Hows abouts Noel Fielding? :D YUM.

I second Russel Howard and John Barrowman and also put forward Richard Hammond :blush:

Oh you girls have MORE than fulfilled my wish, there are some seriously odd ones there, I love it! I am slightly concerned about Dumbledore though! Are we talking original or replacement?! I mean there's a silver fox & then there's just old haha! But, the whole point was to find the weird ones we love so each to her own! Oh & I have to agree with Noel Fielding, that man is beautiful!

Thank you so much for brightening my day & making me laugh out loud!

xxx :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I really like Colin Firth. ;) hehe

xxx

but I get the power thing.

OMGoodness.....this is hilarious!!! Photosblue....I am dying over here....

But confession. I love Sean Connery (when I'm in the mood for a take charge kind of guy, though I have also heard that he is a woman beating narcissist) and of course Patrick Dempsey (McDreamy from Grey's Anatomy) when I just want to go....ugh hmmmm...

Simon Cowell, there is something about the way he smiles! Very sexy, and the power, lovely hmmmm (and obviously the cash can't hurt!)

omg I went through a whole phase where I was crrrazy about Simon! :shy: never admitted that to anyone! LOL I'm not so nuts about him anymore, but I still think he's attractive. :thumbup:

and I know there are other embarrassing crushes out there but none that come off the top of my head.

Yeah I agree with sean Connery! He is nice! Oof yeah and russell Howard! X

hmm, I would have to say, and this is only to you all, I would never admit this to anyone else, that mine would be Will Smith!

Weird, huh? LOL!!!

Corrr Will Smith! ;) lol!
The worst thing about this thread is I'm agreeing with nearly all of them, and they're all so wierd! :p

Ooh and Matt Tuck from Bullet for My Valentine (metal band)

Matt Tuck is one of the most gorgeous men on the planet!! Definitely would :winkwink:

And I confess I had a naughty dream about David Tennant.. :haha: was never fussed about him before that but now.. corr. Haha

I agree Plutosblue needs help over the dumbledore thing.. :rofl:

Plutosblue, stop trying to involve me in your sordid wizarding affairs! :p I draw the line there!

I've met Patrick Stewart, he's very short. But he has a nice car :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"