Shouldn't but would!

hmm, I would have to say, and this is only to you all, I would never admit this to anyone else, that mine would be Will Smith!

Weird, huh? LOL!!!

Not at all...Will Smith is a hottie! Especially since he's been getting all buffed and toned for various roles. Now Will Smith Fresh Prince of Belair days would be kinda wierd...lol

Alan Rickman.. mmmmmmmmmmm *sheepish grin*

Ha ha I'm near crying with laughter at Dumbledore lol. Would have to agree with James Marsters though only as Spike in Buffy too and carrying on the Harry Potter theme I love the guy who plays Lucious Malfoy but again only as his carachter, hmm I think I might have a bit of a thing for platnum blondes lol

Dumbledore!? I've heard it all now! :haha:

Be proud, plutosblue, I'll bet that the number of people in the world who have the hots for Dumbledore can be counted on one hand - you're a rarity indeed.

Be proud, plutosblue, I'll bet that the number of people in the world who have the hots for Dumbledore can be counted on one hand - you're a rarity indeed.

:blush: Thanks Silverbell

https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab124/plutos_blue/dumbedore.png

Just for the benefit of my cause.. :rofl:

Its not so much his looks as his .. err... authority I suppose, I think I have a thing for men with authority, who know their stuff and are just a little magical (scooze the pun!). :haha:

Maybe thats why I like Carlysle from twilight too... :cloud9:

Ha ha I'm near crying with laughter at Dumbledore lol. Would have to agree with James Marsters though only as Spike in Buffy too and carrying on the Harry Potter theme I love the guy who plays Lucious Malfoy but again only as his carachter, hmm I think I might have a bit of a thing for platnum blondes lol

Mmmmmm James Marsters!!!! he's awesome as Spike!

and I would agree with Lucius Malfoy from the movies, there's just something about him... he's got presence and charisma.

:blush: Thanks Silverbell

https://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab124/plutos_blue/dumbedore.png

Just for the benefit of my cause.. :rofl:

Its not so much his looks as his .. err... authority I suppose, I think I have a thing for men with authority, who know their stuff and are just a little magical (scooze the pun!). :haha:

Maybe thats why I like Carlysle from twilight too... :cloud9:
:rofl: @ Dumbledore

Carlysle is pretty cute though! :thumbup:

mmmhmmmm..

I thought of another last night as I was watching some 80's/90's movies...
Christian Slater :D

mmmhmmmm..

I thought of another last night as I was watching some 80's/90's movies...
Christian Slater :D

Oooo yum I love him. Ha ha I totally can't concentrate at work now due to thoughts of all these men floating about my brain lol. I'm off to daydream about Lucious Malfoy, Spike from Buffy and Christian Slater :happydance:

James Marsters ('Spike' from Buffy - just a disclaimer, he'd have to look as he did in Buffy, NOT how he looks now!!)
David Tennant (but that's OK, OH looks a bit like him :))
The bald TV chef bloke from 'Something for the weekend'...! Yum yum :)
Elijah Wood (that is definitely quite embarrassing...)

OMG ! Hell yes, i so would. When i was younger i had his name as my faceparty password:rofl: I still fancy the arse off him

Robson Green, Colin Firth and Bradley from eastenders

Jonas basshunter from CBB. He's such a big drip but yeah, I totally would lol.

Simon Cowell! Totally secret and ridiculous crush.....I mean, come on! But have to admit, its there!

Seth Rogan aswell, I think he is hot

Haha nice ;) I'm not really in to him, I prefer Jay Baruchel who's in Knocked Up with him XD The skinny one with the mohawk? HAWT.
The guy from Alphabeat.
And Finn from Glee, yikes he's scrummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back