Shouldnt they be getting darker by now?

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi all,

I havent used OPKS so not sure what is right or not! CD13 today, ov is scheduled for 2m or sat the latest, my opks this week from Monday have all been the exact same darkness...........shouldnt they be getting darker by now?!

opk.jpg

It can change over night - keep testing or they should pick up genrealy 12-48 hrs prior to OV. Make sure you test at least a couple of times a day so you dont miss your surge. I test 3-4 times FMU then up to 1:30 pm because My "surge" seems to come down after 2.

Thank you hun, iv noticed mine change very quickly too so iv upped my testing from twice a day to 3-4 times a day now, we dtd every other day so due to dtd again on Friday so im not too concerned about missing the surge i would just really like to see my opks to be positive so i know iv ov so i can track my DPO then :) thaks hun! xxx

:dust:

Trust me- I know- I think thats perfect the every other day method!!!! Seems like your on the right track!!!!

Tried every other way and this cycle we were determined to do it mon, wed and friday and maybe saturday for good measures lol! xxx

LOL- I got cha- Ive been trying to BD since OPK statred showing POS. Today test line was darker than control - yesterday and day before they were the same color - anyway- I couldnt BD because DH is sick!!! SOOOO - im stopping at CVS today - im looking at good old fashion remedies and some getting him some goodies from CVS!!!! LOL - I feel so bad but this is a mission- hope its not impossible LOL -

Hahahaha Dose him up and get his spermies lol bless him :-( I hope you do manage to get them hun! is he real sick or sick but can still perform sick? xxx

:rofl: Lol - Umm so he is really sick LOL- yes God Bless him- he can perform somewhat LMBOooo- I reaaaaally have to encourage him to say the least

hahaha oh crumbs, whats up with him?? do a lil dance for him :rofl: hahaha xxx

Haha I hope you manage to succeed hun!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"