Show me your fruit!

YAY its thursday! that means new fruit day!!

Papaya!!
https://scmedia.theknot.com/~/media/43F077E7ECEF45EFA9DAD87D5EF84E14.ashx

That's it I'm a watermelon, and that means I'm out of fruits. I will probably go the a whole new category, one probably of animals, like baby seal, or baby elephant lol!

That's it I'm a watermelon, and that means I'm out of fruits. I will probably go the a whole new category, one probably of animals, like baby seal, or baby elephant lol!

According to my app from The Bump if you go over your due date you have a jackfruit! There is still one fruit left for you :)

Strange question ladies.....where are you all finding out your fruit?
I have the 'What to Expect' app on my phone. Im 8w3d today and it says Im an olive, but everything else Ive seen says raspberry, but thats what it told me last week. My due date is correct.....what gives?
This is probably just a dumb thing on my part, but its driving me nuts

Strange question ladies.....where are you all finding out your fruit?
I have the 'What to Expect' app on my phone. Im 8w3d today and it says Im an olive, but everything else Ive seen says raspberry, but thats what it told me last week. My due date is correct.....what gives?
This is probably just a dumb thing on my part, but its driving me nuts

the ticker on thebump.com :)

https://www.thebump.com/?MsdVisit=1

33 weeks Baby is now the size of a HoneyDew ... Wahoo .. getting bigger :)

According to my app from The Bump if you go over your due date you have a jackfruit! There is still one fruit left for you :)

Ha ha good to know!:haha:

currently im an apple-seed! cant wait to be an actual full piece of fruit! :happydance:

After two early losses in 2012 this is the first time we've gotten this far and are THRILLED to finally be a blueberry today!! :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->