Show me your fruit!

blueberry today :) Now the thought of eating blueberries makes me feel a little bad...

I'm a raspberry today but I prefer calling it a blueberry as I don't eat those so I think bump will remain blueberry until he/she is born

When I was pregnant with my daughter whenever we were at the supermarket we would grab the fruit I was on that week and take a picture of it in front of my stomach and send it to everyone!
That was fun

I'm a lime too - yay :) been waiting to get to a lime for AGES, now I just want something bigger haha (may regret saying that when I'm watermelon and thinking what's inside must come out!)

I'm a lime too - yay :) been waiting to get to a lime for AGES, now I just want something bigger haha (may regret saying that when I'm watermelon and thinking what's inside must come out!)

hehe, my daughters head alone was about the size of a watermelon!

When I was pregnant with my daughter whenever we were at the supermarket we would grab the fruit I was on that week and take a picture of it in front of my stomach and send it to everyone!
That was fun

That sounds like such a great idea! I can't believe a have a little lemon sized baby inside me! :cloud9:

After a bit of research working out what 'fruit ticker' is, I am a peach!

week 3 of squash :) xx another step closer xx

Tomorrow I'm a peach by my U/S (scan put me back a week, but was told I would probably catch up?) or a lemon by my LMP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->