Show me your travel system!!

https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...litan/500078,default,pd.html#q=silvercross 3d

We have opted for this. Some great reviews, comes with a free car seat worth £125 though not sure when the offer ends? Has the car seat and lie down carry cot which can flip over when baby is old enough so he or she can sit up. Supposed to last until around 3-4 years of age xx

https://www.mothercare.com/Silver-C...litan/500078,default,pd.html#q=silvercross 3d

We have opted for this. Some great reviews, comes with a free car seat worth £125 though not sure when the offer ends? Has the car seat and lie down carry cot which can flip over when baby is old enough so he or she can sit up. Supposed to last until around 3-4 years of age xx

That looks great! Personally I would go for the black but dont see the carseat in the pictures when I click black. Also, does it parent face in buggy mode too? Sorry for all the q's :lol:
Xx

ETA seems the offer ends march 20th :)

The 3d gets a lot of bad reviews because it's heavy. I have the baby jogger city mini & it's great. You can make it a travel system with a car seat & carry cot. If I had a car I would have got a 2 piece fold but you need a stroller on the bus.

We want for this one it's in the shop waiting to get picked up :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 34
Hi there :)

I spent weeks and weeks researching travel systems! We eventually went for the Graco Evo 3 in 1.
I narrowed it down to this one, Mama and Papas Sola or Babystyle Oyster. But based on reviews, and the best price I could find, I went for the Graco Evo.

I bought the 3 in 1 - so the pushchair (which does lie flat and is suitable for newborns) a carrycot which is what we plan on using for our newborn, and a car seat. It comes in all different colours (which you can change as you just buy the sets separately) and we chose the red colour as we thought it is a gender neutral colour so can keep it and use it for any future children we may have too.
It looks really smart. And it's so easy to fold down with one hand. It's light and all 3 sections easily clip on with one click.
Our little one isn't due until end of April but I have it all ready and love pushing it around the house!

Best of all it is a lot cheaper than some of the travel systems on the market and some reviews are better!
I got the 3 in 1 for £399 delivered :)

https://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/3-i...1-travel-system-chilli-new-5055267603119.html

I have the Mamas and Papas Sola. I don't have the travel system, but I know it is capable of being one. I was trying to save money, so I have a convertible car seat (up to 70 lbs). I plan on baby wearing a lot too (via Moby wrap), so I didn't want one of those infant car seats to haul around. I like how the Sola can be mommy facing and goes lying back for a newborn.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v47/goomiez/Photos/Maternity/mamasandpapassola1_zpsd663c79d.jpg

We've just ordered the new Bugaboo Buffalo in Red/Black for delivery May/June this year! Best pram travel set we've tried so far, having tried over 15 different prams! So excited, cannot wait!! :)

https://www.babyhuyswebshop.nl/CmsData/Artikelen/Fotos/BuffaloZwartRood/BuffaloZwartRood_mi1_tb_1.jpg

We took ages deciding but finally settled on the Cosatto Giggle.

It's an amazing price especially as it includes all the extras like a footmuff and raincover, has a lie flat carrycot with proper matress (big must for me), can be parent facing once it's in pushchair mode (another big must for me), and comes with a 4 year guarantee.

It comes in lots of gorgeous prints, but I fell in love with this one:

https://www.babynursery.ie/images/travel_system.jpg

I got mine yesterday, it's ideal for me :). I got mine yesterday, I'm really pleased (OH won't let me try and lift it :)) it's pretty bulky but a good sturdy. Not one if your wanting lightweight compact, but it's got a nice turning circle and is practical (I drive a light van so plenty of boot space) https://www.mothercare.com/Motherca...r-Travel-System---Mira/455690,default,pd.html

We have bought this, the Bugaboo Bee in yellow. It was everything we needed-small, as sharing boot space with dog, can easily push with one hand (great for walking said dog), folds really easily and is light enough for me to pick up with no problems.

Plus-we love this yellow colour, neutral without being 'blah'. Got the maxicosi car seat free too at mothercare, so that saved some money :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 6
We're getting either the Mothercare Trenton/ Graco Quattro Tour Deluxe (they seem to be the same thing!)

or...

A silvercross linear freeway. The silvercross is more expensive (a lot more) but we initially discounted it as OH only had a small car so it wouldnt fit but now he's picking up his new car on Saturday which means I can get nearly any pram I want!

Fell in love with the Silvercross so it just depends on whether I can find it for a good deal. If not, we'll be going with the Graco/Trenton.

Mnonie - I see you've got the Trenton - is it worth it? I like the idea that its sturdy but not ridiculously expensive.

We decided on the trenton over the freeway (if had my heart set on the freeway until I compared the two), it's bigger but is more practical: bigger basket and useful compartments. I prefer it now, very easy to fold as long as you don't try it with the carry cot (oh did). Everything is in easy reach on it. I'd not bother with nappy bag it's a single pocket. Not sure if they still have the sale on at mothercare. Hope this helps xx

We decided on the trenton over the freeway (if had my heart set on the freeway until I compared the two), it's bigger but is more practical: bigger basket and useful compartments. I prefer it now, very easy to fold as long as you don't try it with the carry cot (oh did). Everything is in easy reach on it. I'd not bother with nappy bag it's a single pocket. Not sure if they still have the sale on at mothercare. Hope this helps xx

Yeah were 90% sure were getting the Quattro. Spoke to a lovely lady in Mothercare who said that they are the same, both made by Graco. The only difference is the tyres.

Kiddicare has just opened up by us and its cheaper in there than Mothercare so were 90% sure thats what were getting. OH likes it, seems pretty sturdy but "turnable" and plenty of storage space which will be handy when I go shopping without OH as I don't drive. Plus if I get the Quattro then I dont need to get it in that grey colour from Mothercare! Gonna get the black one and then "girl-ify" it with pram blanket or cosytoes!

I love mine, would rather have got it in a different colour (I've got the black one) but once u get used to steering it's easy and folds down so quickly. I hope you have fun with it :). X

i have been looking at this, comes with everything you need

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/25116902...eName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

I had the baby jogger with Chicco car seat last time

This time I think I will get the britax double for baby and toddler

Attachments

• b67gix.jpg
    b67gix.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 8
  • c26-B003OBYTHM_3.jpg
    c26-B003OBYTHM_3.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 8
We took ages deciding but finally settled on the Cosatto Giggle.

It's an amazing price especially as it includes all the extras like a footmuff and raincover, has a lie flat carrycot with proper matress (big must for me), can be parent facing once it's in pushchair mode (another big must for me), and comes with a 4 year guarantee.

It comes in lots of gorgeous prints, but I fell in love with this one:

https://www.babynursery.ie/images/travel_system.jpg

hi cupcakebaby can i ask where did you get this, its gorgeous! its deffo a style id go for if i,m having a girl x

Hi

I'm 14 weeks 3 days and we have decided on the mother care orb in crimson.

I got it and paid in full about a week ago as it was on offer so got the pram for £280 and it should have been £400 :)

It comes with a carry cot so it lies flat and then the same seat unit turns into pram mode, so has 3 positions. Large shopping basket and it my sister has a hardly used maxi cost car seat which she's used twice so saved money there too.

All your prams are lovely. Can't wait to push my bean round :)

hi cupcakebaby can i ask where did you get this, its gorgeous! its deffo a style id go for if i,m having a girl x
I got the Pram from John Lewis and the car seat from Boots as they were the best prices I could find (& I had vouchers for both places)

But lots of places sell it at a good price :)

We had the oyster then changed to the cosatto all star such good value for money especially as it has a 4 year guarantee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->