Show me your travel system!!

Either this - but I am not to sure on this anymore because even tho the size is good its a £100 more than another I have found.

https://site.pishposhbaby.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/urbo1.JPG

Or this... need to try it in the car tho... and we wont be getting the car seat. its £360 with out where as the urbo is £457!

https://www.preciouslittleone.com/images/products/prod_000000_cosatto_giggle_pablo_travel_system.jpg

This is ours but just with pink covers that we bought for our girl:

images

I have a baby lux magnum, and I honestly can't understand why anyone would have any other pram xD my favourite thing about it by far is that it actually looks like a pram! It comes in literally every colour (I have mine in leopard print and black, was gonna go with leopard print and pink but thought black will stay clean easier as I live in the middle of the countryside), cost around £180 and comes with a matching caraway that can attach to it, a matching parasol and a matching changing bag :) it has 3 different positions (flat, kinda sat up and sat up) and is easily converted into a forward facing.pushchair :) its a bit bulky, but I like that as I have small-person-big-pram-syndrome xD

I'd recommend anyone check it out, especially if you want something sturdy :)

This is ours but just with pink covers that we bought for our girl:

images

That's really nice! What is it?

Thanks :) It's by Recaro and its called Babyzen Trio as we got the whole package. My hubby liked it as soon as he saw it but we couldn't find it anywhere for love nor money! Finally managed to track it down and it was the last one in the store so we bought it. I like it because its very easy to transform, 3 steps and its done and its very compact but without compromising on other features.

We wanted the babyzen till we saw the price lol.

I think we have changed our mind to an oyster now lol

The Oyster was also on our list but personally I just found that it just didn't feel as sturdy and as well made as the babyzen. The shop we found it in had the Oyster too and I was comparing both and you could definitely tell the difference.

Don't get me wrong it wasn't cheap, we paid £500 for the pushchair and carry cot but of course it all depends on budget and what you you feel comfortable with.

I really like the mamas and papas urbo, but too early to buy yet... Also like some of the maxi cosi ones... Decisions decisions :)

I really like the mamas and papas urbo, but too early to buy yet... Also like some of the maxi cosi ones... Decisions decisions :)

Have a GOOD push of the urbo, fold it and pop it in a car... I LOVED it and now I hate it, no idea why, it looked horrid in the boot of our new car!

Got my mothercare orb on offer so got this (plus it turns into an upward seat without having to take the carrycot off) with the maxi cosi cabriofix and adapters for £385. Amazing!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
Got my mothercare orb on offer so got this (plus it turns into an upward seat without having to take the carrycot off) with the maxi cosi cabriofix and adapters for £385. Amazing!

Thats the same one we ordered yesterday! I love how the handles move to parent or outward facing and it is all in one! We bought it in black but opted for the red maxi cosy car seat!

It was between this and the oyster but this felt more sturdy and wasnt so low down!

Thats the same one we ordered yesterday! I love how the handles move to parent or outward facing and it is all in one! We bought it in black but opted for the red maxi cosy car seat!

It was between this and the oyster but this felt more sturdy and wasnt so low down!

We initially got the oyster on the baby plan but we changed it. It didn't feel very sturdy and was too low down. I also didn't like the hood on the pushchair bit as it was a bit flimsy, I love that the orb has the metal so it's upright. I did love the look of the oyster but it just wasn't for me in the end.

We actually got the orb in red but I'm hoping to change it to black!

I love the metal frame. Do you know if you are having a little girl or boy? Not that it really matters cause red and black will work for either! This is the first and only thing we have bought. Wanted to try and get the expensive stuff boxed off first!

I'm finding out the sex on Monday hopefully! I got it in red but the bf wanted black. I figure we can add accessories to girls/boy it up! Lol!

Definitely! Is that your 20 week scan on monday if so, good luck. Its amazing what they see.

I've got pram envy!! Ha ha. I can't justify a new single, I'm keeping the m&p sola I had with my first. For a double (if needed) the joovy caboose looks good

I've chosen the Mothercare My3 in Black with Maxi Cosi seat :)
There is a carry cot which converts into the seat unit so no seperate parts.
It's not a 1 collapsible piece though so public transport isnt really suitable for this pram. I'm in love with it, just need to wait for May 3rd!!

https://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q693/sue_881/F1FE86A8-40BA-47FB-B6FD-32BB56CAC902-152-000000EDF42C3BB5_zps7cdfd15c.jpg

I tossed around the idea of these type of strollers but none of them have the cup holders and key tray. There's only a tiny basket and no place for all the stuff you need within reach while out and about. Plus I don't see the tray for the baby either all I see is a bar. I know that I used the adult tray every time I went anywhere and the kids used their tray once old enough too.
I love those and especially that navy stripped one with the red bows, but how do you guys not feel that you needed those trays with prior kids?
Just curious because if there is a solution I'd like to go with this style

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->