Show me your travel system!!

I tossed around the idea of these type of strollers but none of them have the cup holders and key tray. There's only a tiny basket and no place for all the stuff you need within reach while out and about. Plus I don't see the tray for the baby either all I see is a bar. I know that I used the adult tray every time I went anywhere and the kids used their tray once old enough too.
I love those and especially that navy stripped one with the red bows, but how do you guys not feel that you needed those trays with prior kids?
Just curious because if there is a solution I'd like to go with this style

The snack trays aren't really common in the uk so I guess we just do without that! My pram has a decent basket, its not huge but any extra shopping I use buggy clips. I don't use a cup holder I just have a bottle of water in my bag. If I'm having a hot drink I usually go into a coffee shop and have a sit down!!

i went for the quinny moodd

Attachments

• quinny.jpg
    quinny.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
We have the silver cross 3D in red .. It's not the lightest buggy especially with the car seat on but the pram is lovely and it's okay to push and it apparently lasts up to 3 years we got it with the car seat all for £80 on gumtree was also looking at the mama and papas pramette but decided on the silver cross also has adjustable handles x

we went for the oyster in the end, it was the best suited to us with car boot size etc.

we went for the oyster in the end, it was the best suited to us with car boot size etc.

Crikey, we didnt even check that ours fitted in the boot!

We only checked because the boot in the old car was tiny. This one is 10cm bigger but still small so we needed to make sure it went in. The chassis and carrycot fits with space for one bag haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->