• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Show off your toddler's artwork!

First picture Ella drew at nursery on Monday and second picture Hannah drew yesterday, it's of herself apparently.

Screenshot_20180420-202240.png

Screenshot_20180420-202257.png

Holly's drawings of our new fish (Daisy and Rosie!)

Hannah did a birthday card for one of her nursery friends... not sure about the cats tail!

Screenshot_20180609-213428.png

Screenshot_20180609-213433.png

LOL! But you know that is so many miles better than what my boys do and they are 3 years older!

lo is in an English group run by an welsh expat lady(who was a primary school teacher in the UK) here where I live. It was just the best time that she started it, I thought after 7 sessions or so she might be able to put some words together but no she literally could read level 1+ books after her first session. (we use songbirds series) she also reads some level 2 that I have got around but she prefers writing to reading herself though.
she started in April and she wrote this letter for her dad all by herself recently(yes she needs to work on spacing her words xD)

so it says " Dear dad love and kisses and hugs for christmas" (yes thinking of christmas in summer, I guess it is tough if you re born near christmas ;) ) at the bottom it says happy and at the backside i spelt out birthday for her.

photo_2018-06-20_14-52-46.jpg

and for pictures:
photo_2018-06-20_15-37-52.jpg

lo is a firefighter who extinguishes a fire in a rocket,

photo_2018-06-20_15-36-19.jpg

and a container ship

regarding colouring in, she is just like me at that age, fast and sloppy. :haha:

Ellas pictures she did for her two keyworker at nursery. I am dreading her last day on Thursday! She has such a close bond with them, they are amazing and she will miss them so much. I will 100% cry.

Screenshot_20180622-210414d56e9.png

Aww that will be a wrench! But I am so impressed! She writes more neatly than my boys and her drawing is amazing!

Aww that will be a wrench! But I am so impressed! She writes more neatly than my boys and her drawing is amazing!

Angel she is a perfectionist, throws mini tantrums and scribbles all over her pictures if she makes a mistake. I used to think Paige was bad but Ella has her beat lol. Good luck to her teachers when she starts school!
She is so so good with a pencil though, she hasn't been taught how to write yet, but I was watching her do this (I wrote the words and she copied) and alot of them she was actually forming them correctly rather than just drawing them.
I have a feeling I will need to speak to her teachers when she starts school because she will probably be bored, and a bored Ella = wild, misbehaving Ella!

Not really artwork, but Ella was at a school holiday club this week (2 hrs a day, Mon-Fri) and she wrote this letter for the lady that took it as it was the last day. I just love watching her writing, she forms almost all of her letter properly and she hasn't even started school yet!

IMG_20180803_154525.jpg

Not really artwork, but Ella was at a school holiday club this week (2 hrs a day, Mon-Fri) and she wrote this letter for the lady that took it as it was the last day. I just love watching her writing, she forms almost all of her letter properly and she hasn't even started school yet!

IMG_20180803_154525.jpg

Your kids are amazing, she writes better than my 8 year old and my 4 year old can just about write the O of his name!

DnZfKJEW0AAtxPz.jpgDnpGng-X0AE9vMk.jpgDnpKKnXX4AIIYeO.jpg

I asked lo to draw earth and then she added the sun and a meteorite hitting earth....

It’s no Picasso but it’s the first piece of artwork Daisy has brought home since starting nursery last week :cloud9:

EE53CD20-EC88-46F4-B4AC-C89671AFE11A.jpeg

not exactly toddlers anymore but well
xD
crop-2041898269.png

hedgehogs in leaves.

IMG-20181111-200723-505.jpg

IMG-20181123-112246-686.jpg
Her cousins and her grandparents and she wrote sth in German ( first time i see her do tht but her cousins and grandparents are german)
( this picture is for granma and grandpa)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"