• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Got this in my local Well pharmacy for £3. My DD will love it 😍 :xmas11: xx

Attachments

• B6D6185B-4EC0-4B4D-9312-70D9C709948F.jpg
    B6D6185B-4EC0-4B4D-9312-70D9C709948F.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 10
Ordered two paint your own tea sets for Dds stocking :)

Cost all of £4.85 from Aliexpress!

NMRNT7T.jpg

Ooh will check those squishys out my boys would love those perfect stocking fillers

I cant wait for them to arrive! Shipping is upto 7th November, they have China, Spain, Italy and Germany dispatches too so it isn't always a long wait. Im going to get lots of fillers from there maybe the odd present too but i'm scared in case packaging is Chinese haha.

Ps- works out cheaper to have it in USD than GBP :)

The range have had all their Christmas stuff in. I got a large standing Santa to go on our fireplace, I’ll add a photo later. And spent about £50 in my head on new baubles I’m going to buy, I’m going to sneak back in on my own. OH was with me today and wasn’t thrilled about looking at Christmas decorations already :haha:

The range have had all their Christmas stuff in. I got a large standing Santa to go on our fireplace, I’ll add a photo later. And spent about £50 in my head on new baubles I’m going to buy, I’m going to sneak back in on my own. OH was with me today and wasn’t thrilled about looking at Christmas decorations already :haha:

Love The Range at Christmas they have soooo much lovely stuff ! x

I love the Range! It's like a winter Wonderland at Christmas time!

Christmas Eve crates for my boys 😀 excuse the emojis I had to save the photo from my IG archive as I’d deleted the original off my phone in case Rio sees it!

I havent started shopping for christmas yet we don't do it that great... but my lo 's birthday is a month before christmas so I have been getting a few things for that already.
been getting a few books(african animal tales)and tim peakes photo book because my kid loves tim peake :haha: I am also going to see if I can afford to get her a new islabike as she is grown out of her 20" islabike . If it doesnt work out for her birthday maybe shell have it for christmas.

This is what I have so far :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180922-090700_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20180922-090700_Gallery.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 75
This is what I have so far :)

Is that the hogwarts express lego? My eldest has asked for the quidditch set but I think the others look better! Not sure which to go for lol. My girls would love those gifts!

Kirsty - those crates are brill! Are you using them for Xmas eve or stashing bits in for Christmas?

Mrsmummy - I wish my stash was like that :haha: I'm slacking.

Literally bought everything for DD1's birthday bar 2 (Sims 4 + bundle and main (gaming laptop)) ready for next month. I'm starting properly mid October. OH said he wants to buy Disney baubles <3

Christmas Eve I think but I asked them to take ‘eve’ off as last year I did a box for the week running up to Christmas with bits to do rather than just the day before so if I give it early I don’t want it to say Christmas Eve as he’s the kind of kid that would notice straight away :haha:

For some reason I had a 20% off birthday code off mothercare even though my boys birthdays have gone? Anyway, I just managed to get Niko the happyland advent calendar, happyland funfair set and happyland Christmas sleigh and Santa set for £57 with it &#128512;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->