• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/IMG_20180925_211442_zps8q1cnvby.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/IMG_20180925_211442_zps8q1cnvby.jpg

This is everything I have for my daughter who will be 2 in November. I might buy some clothes and keep one of the dolls for Xmas.

This is for my 5 year old son. The large Ninja turns into a playset and he was sooo desperate for a clayface toy, I finally found one in the penguin set.
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/Screenshot_20180906-202441_zpsl7q0ax6f.jpg

https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/IMG_20180925_212100_zps6liduwn5.jpg

This is for my 4 year old daughter. There is so so much I could get her she's is into alot at the minute. Going to hold off with her main present just for now to see what she really wants
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q564/catherinerobertson89/IMG_20180925_211803_zpsdm1ouosn.jpg

Great stash 😀

For dd I have a pink Scruff a luv and Lol pearl suprise. I've also put a deposit down on a Reborn Doll :baby: 🙈 My DS is proving more difficult managed to pre order Fornite Monopoly tonight in Smyths need to get my thinking cap on for him x

Keeping up with my one present a week for DDs.
Today I got their 'something to wear' which was a Princess costume (Belle and Aurora).

Ordered and picked up loads today!

DD

LOL pearl surprise
LOL glitter doll
Playdoh cookie set
Polly pocket
Baby secrets pram accessory pack
Incredibles 1 and 2 box set (pre ordered)
Imaginext batcave

Her main presents are sorted now except her bike which we will sort a bit closer to the time

DS

Baby walker
Activity table
Lego duplo train
Baby learning tablet

Don't want to go overboard as he's only little and it's his birthday in January but it's hard as I want them to look even!

Niko’s happyland sets and advent calendar got delivered this morning. Had to quickly hide them from nosey Rio!

No pictures but so far I've got

DD1
Scooter
Crimp & style Barbie
Bathbomb kit
Who's who (guess who :haha:)
Polly pocket set X2
Scratch art activity book
Shimmeez (a sequin thingy)

DD2
Pram walker with doll
Elephant ball popper
Fisherprice game controller
Leapfrog discovery house
A little toy piano
Shape sorter

Pretty much done for them now! DD1 wants a microphone, and DD2 will be getting a token 1st Christmas bear too as DD1 did all those Christmases ago.

Edit to add: the majority of this was bought/picked up today! One thing is yet to be delivered!

It's been so long since I commented on this thread. I've bought far too much to list, but the highlights are
Christmas PJ's and slippers
PS4
Netbooks
Playmobil
Many, many video games and accessories
Photo gift
Mugs, posh coffee and biscuits
Mega Bloks
A TV
Dog toys
Cat treats

I got Thomas a twister lamp from menkind which I know he's going to love :)Screenshot_20180930-095432_Samsung Internet.jpg

Matching C'mas eve pjs for the kids.

Lol pearl surprise...my biggest bargain so far. It was reduced on Amazon to 21.98 and I got a 20 pound gift voucher for opening a credit account so only paid 1.98 for it. It's at 34.15 today!

Fluffy Hatchimal but DD has given it to her friend today for birthday!

2 x Doorables multipack as they're on offer.

***Cancelled them 2 and bought 3 from Argos in the 3for2. Essentially cost me £5 more, but has theoretically saved me £2-3 as I've got an extra one :D

Last edited:
Fab Lol bargain faith will be keeping my eye on Amazon for another deal

Got xmas eve and xmas day jim jams from m and s (a work colleague gets a 20% discount). Also 3 for 2 in boots-set of 3 deodarent sprays for dh, paw patrol bubble bath for dd and a lynx set for my cousin's boy. Dh also ordered a garage for dd as she's really into cars at the mo. Got 2 books- 1 for Xmas eve box-desr santa and dream snow.

I didn't buy anything but my sister did in the Argos 3for2 :)
She got the girls a doll's pram, a Barbie playset and playmobil set each.
She always spoils my girls and has set a rough budget of 5 main gifts plus a little stocking and some clothes.

Picked up a set of power rippers for in the entertainer for DS1 stocking for only £3.66

Just picked up some stocking filler bits and xmas eve boxes so far. Got an argos order to pick up tomorrow aswell which has DAF pug onesie, poopsie slime suprise and a doll sleeping bag and comforter.

Anyone recommend a photo collage app to make pixs smaller as keep getting error occurred message :xmas19:

X

20181002_141610.jpg 20181002_141124.jpg

Love everyone's pic give me lots of ideas

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116