**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Picked up some happyland school kids and a first cash register from mothercare this morning. There’s a big elc sale. I almost got Niko the happyland construction set but may ask someone else to get him that. Love the Goldilocks and the 3 bears house too, both are half price at the minute. Will post a little stash photo if he goes down for a nap of what I’ve got so far.

Just picked up some stocking filler bits and xmas eve boxes so far. Got an argos order to pick up tomorrow aswell which has DAF pug onesie, poopsie slime suprise and a doll sleeping bag and comforter.

Anyone recommend a photo collage app to make pixs smaller as keep getting error occurred message :xmas19:

X

View attachment 1044445 View attachment 1044447

I use PicsArt or LiveCollage to edit mine !

I also picked up some little stocking fillers today , Peppa pig necklace lipgloss and some blind bags .

This Friday's Pay Day Buys (lol)
Fast food playset for DD2
Lunchbox playset for DD1

Also got us family PJs from Matalan for Xmas Eve :)

DD1
LOL biggie surprise
1x LOL under wraps
DD2
2x LOL pets
Catboy costume
Scruff a Luv pink

DDs LOL bike arrived yesterday! :happydance: flat packed though....?! I wasn't expecting that:haha:

That's so cute! I have the baby shark song in my head now :haha:

Don't leave it until Christmas Eve! We did that last year and a bloody nightmare ha ha

Definitely do it before christmas eve! We left it til night before DDs birthday, turns out to be broken so had to do an emergency call to Halfords on her birthday in the morning and they luckily had one and built it by lunchtime.

DD1
Poopsie slime
2x Hairdorables
Bath bomb set

DD2
Hatchimals S2 puzzle
Bath bomb set
Poopsie slime

Grandad
Arm sleeve organiser
Fudge and 3 preserves gift set

Today I bough 4x selection boxes, 4x netted bags of chocolate coins, 4x chocolate Santas filled with smarties, a hot chocolate set for DS1, a DVD for DH, a bath basketball game for DS4, nivea men set for DH, some gift bags, a lego set for DS4, an xbox game for DS2, foo fighters CD and fidget toy for DS3, lego dimensions for DS4, and a PS4 game for DS1.

Everyone is so much organised this year ! I’m wayyy behind !

I am going to start stocking up on the chocolate coins etc they always seem to run out by mine !

Also some great buys given me some more ideas !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->