**Show/tell us what you've bought christmas 2018**

Entertainer have all the fortnite funkos on preorder for £10!
We don’t have an entertainer close so by time I pay postage probs work out the same really. Plus with amazon they don’t take the money til they dispatch it where entertainer I think you pay now not sure. Hence why I use amazon for anything pre order haha!

We don’t have an entertainer close so by time I pay postage probs work out the same really. Plus with amazon they don’t take the money til they dispatch it where entertainer I think you pay now not sure. Hence why I use amazon for anything pre order haha!

Ahh I see! Unlikely that you'll want to spend £40 for free delivery either. Yeah amazon are good for that, a lot of retailers charge the price up to 7 days before release. I sometimes find a pre-order when I want a super cheap add on item, then cancel the pre-order once the smaller item is dispatched lol.

Ahh I see! Unlikely that you'll want to spend £40 for free delivery either. Yeah amazon are good for that, a lot of retailers charge the price up to 7 days before release. I sometimes find a pre-order when I want a super cheap add on item, then cancel the pre-order once the smaller item is dispatched lol.
Yeah I generally don’t shop at the entertainer. The closest one is at the big shopping centre but not sure when I’ll have time to go there, will likely do pretty much all my Xmas shopping online this year with me working mon-fri and won’t be able to get anything past the kids haha!

Haha I like your thinking! I’m going to have to remember to leave money in the bank for it as I get paid monthly now which I’m still getting used to haha!

Just did an order on Claire's for little stocking filler bits for DDs
Headbands
Lip balm
TY Teddy
Glitter roll on
Stickers

That's their stocking filler bits done apart from a couple of LOLs (not exactly stocking filler price but the right size)

All I have to get now is the Playmobil I have on my list then I'm waiting for them to do their ''santa" lists where they can choose two items. I leave this until nearer Xmas though just incase they change their minds.

Today I bought DS4 a Destiny mega bloks set
DH a mug, some chocolate and a CD.
DS1 and 2 some stickers to personalise their laptops.

In the last few days I have bought:

DS1
Pokemon figures
Don’t say it game
Treasure x
Fingerling T. rex

DS2:
Remote control digger
Paw patrol top trumps
Treasure x
Fingerling T. rex

Joint:
Hot wheels track

Advent calendar filers
Transformer and marvel blind bags
Chocolate coins
Smashers set

I’ve bought MLP equestria girls sets . Few little stocking fillers.

I bought this wooden dollhouse off FB marketplace and I'm going to clean it up and paint it. It came with a lot of furniture and a few little wooden dolls too. So excited!

IMG_5650.JPG

Love that doll house. Wish my girls played with theirs more...

DD2 is obsessed with Smurfs so I've just got her a busy book with characters off eBay. Paid £10 for it which is probably over the odds but doubt I'd find it in a shop!.

That dolls house is cool !

c1403 - Home Bargains currently have a Smurfs puzzle book for £1.99 .

Ugh I couldn't upload pictures yesterday! Anyway I've just ordered these Screenshot_20181019-094122_Amazon Shopping.jpg Screenshot_20181019-094137_Amazon Shopping.jpg

That dolls house is cool !

c1403 - Home Bargains currently have a Smurfs puzzle book for £1.99 .

AHH we don't have a home bargains near me.

I've take the plunge and ordered the girls Playmobil sets (most expensive gift). Means I'll be a bit short of money at the end of the month but the girls are done (apart from lols which I hope i can get in Argos 3 for 2).

Get half term out of the way and then start on the grown ups.

Oh that’s a shame ! Never mind .

I am also waiting for the next Argos 3for2 . Get the rest of the girls more expensive presents !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->