Show us what you bought 2021

I was gutted when I saw argos had this deal on as I'd ordered some Mini Brands balls at full price the other day. I went to check, and fortunately (for me) although they had 20% off they were out of stock, so I'm glad I got them first. Phew

I was gutted when I saw argos had this deal on as I'd ordered some Mini Brands balls at full price the other day. I went to check, and fortunately (for me) although they had 20% off they were out of stock, so I'm glad I got them first. Phew
Thats the sort of thing that would always happen time, I'd hold off for the sales and everything I wanted would be out of stock

I just ordered these two on Amazon Black Friday deals - love a Christmas Yankee candle!

A050CB44-DBFE-4664-AC30-9CC8867E43EB.jpeg 9AA565ED-A8D3-4B1E-8AD1-95ECDE910262.jpeg

Today we went to the ideal home Christmas show. We go every year but last year we couldn't due to covid
It was good this year but alot less stalls and didn't feel as festive :(
Still managae to walk away with few decorations, blanket, bottle of rum, Christmas tea bags....and a new mop :-D

Today we went to the ideal home Christmas show. We go every year but last year we couldn't due to covid
It was good this year but alot less stalls and didn't feel as festive :(
Still managae to walk away with few decorations, blanket, bottle of rum, Christmas tea bags....and a new mop :-D
What are in Christmas tea bags? Is it special yea or just special packaging?

Was supposed to be done but saw the guardians of the galaxy Xbox game down to £29.99 in game and I also had a £5 voucher from a while back so came to £24.99

Ooh interesting Leonie! I loove those movies and wonder if the game is any good? Have you read anything about it?

I found a great deal on Blissy silk pillow cases. My mum always has them cause apparently they mess up her hair less :shrug:. Hers are getting ancient so I’m hoping these will be welcome.

Ooh interesting Leonie! I loove those movies and wonder if the game is any good? Have you read anything about it?

I found a great deal on Blissy silk pillow cases. My mum always has them cause apparently they mess up her hair less :shrug:. Hers are getting ancient so I’m hoping these will be welcome.

I’ve not no but he has the previous game the marvel avengers version and really enjoyed it and had mentioned wanting the guardians one when it came out, I wasn’t going to get it as it was around £50 but saw it was on sale.

What are in Christmas tea bags? Is it special yea or just special packaging?

It's special tea. Has cinnamon and other things in it. It's not the type of tea to have milk in.
I tasted and sample and liked it so bought a box....can't remember the brand though. I'll check later x

I got a tip that a store had a few magic mixies in so I sent my mother in law to grab me one! I'm so happy I got my hands on one!
b4x8VwR.jpeg

I also scored the Gabby's dollhouse Pandy toy which is also impossible to find.
6TI7Qk7.jpeg

That's great! I am glad you managed to get some. They look so cute!

Aww glad you got the magic mixie. DD2 has mentioned it but they're expensive and I think she's only asked as she saw an advert on you tube.... fortunately she asked after she wrote her list ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->