***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

This is what came in DD1's Geekbox :) £45 worth of things for £19.99.

22236370_10159317071775858_1861224715_n.jpg

DD has asked for one of those giant LOL things. Too expensive for me, I'm gonna buy her a couple of small ones and hope she's happy lol xx

I wasnt gonna go for the LOL but when i totalled up whats inside its not really more than buying everything seperately so its more the novelty.

Anyway stock informer keeps sending me these going in and out of stock so worth signing up if its on their xmas lists, i got one yesterday
Spin-Master-Hatchimals-Colleggtibles-Hatchery-Nursery-Play-Set-Exclusive-Brand-635782791.jpg

Argh I really wanna try the my geek box for my son, but worried we'll get a load of crap

Argh I really wanna try the my geek box for my son, but worried we'll get a load of crap

The kids are better than the adults :thumbup: I got OH a past box last year and I wasn't too pleased with it, nor was he. Going to get him a subscription box this year for his birthday, and both DD's a subscription in time for Christmas because this one was so good (was a past box from June).

I wasnt gonna go for the LOL but when i totalled up whats inside its not really more than buying everything seperately so its more the novelty.

Anyway stock informer keeps sending me these going in and out of stock so worth signing up if its on their xmas lists, i got one yesterday
Spin-Master-Hatchimals-Colleggtibles-Hatchery-Nursery-Play-Set-Exclusive-Brand-635782791.jpg

I'm pretty sure the LOL big surprises all have the exact same dolls in them, just in case you didn't realise (if you did then ignore) I wouldn't buy one each for my girls, they'd be gutted to get exactly the same ones lol x

I bought the playmobile ambulance today from tesco.

I also collected my 3 items from argos.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171005-213736.jpg
    Screenshot_20171005-213736.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 2
DD is done!! excuse the rubbish photo my phone camera is shocking.

not buying her anything else.

top of her santa list this year is the sylvanians, so much so shes been talking about them with her school friends and now her school friend has asked her mum for some too :haha:

Family are getting her:
- a frozen kristoff doll
- various toy story toys

Attachments

• xmas 2017.jpg
    xmas 2017.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 54
My stash is pretty sizeable for this time of year. Still got a long way to go though. Struggling with a main present this year for ds1 & ds2.

My best friend works in Sainsbury’s and she got me these in the half price sale last month. Batman was £8 down from £16, Jasmine was £7.50 down from £15 but it worked out less than £15.50 because of her staff discount but I haven’t even paid her for them yet :rofl: lol she also found me a chip purse! I’ve been after one for months for Darcy so that’s a stocking filler sorted! Xx

Attachments

• 8ABD88EA-3D97-4B23-AA35-5CDB7CC722EC.jpg
    8ABD88EA-3D97-4B23-AA35-5CDB7CC722EC.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 5
  • A4F8DFC1-13F5-437A-B32F-201F0C88B5A3.jpg
    A4F8DFC1-13F5-437A-B32F-201F0C88B5A3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 4
Found one of these at Toys r us and snatched one because they are currently sold out everywhere here. I thought the boy was cuter than the girl. I know OH will be creeped out by it but I'll be laughing at him. :haha:

h93vaGp.jpg

Found one of these at Toys r us and snatched one because they are currently sold out everywhere here. I thought the boy was cuter than the girl. I know OH will be creeped out by it but I'll be laughing

After watching some reviews on youtube, I noticed that the boys sound more mechanical than the girls. Like an RC car when moving lol.

My best friend works in Sainsbury’s and she got me these in the half price sale last month. Batman was £8 down from £16, Jasmine was £7.50 down from £15 but it worked out less than £15.50 because of her staff discount but I haven’t even paid her for them yet :rofl: lol she also found me a chip purse! I’ve been after one for months for Darcy so that’s a stocking filler sorted! Xx

Lots of chip/mrs Potts stuff in primark at the mo!

Lots of chip/mrs Potts stuff in primark at the mo!

Yes they have purses, keyrings, bags, bedding sets, fleece blankets. Also beautiful girls pjs, dresses, socks and tops in tesco.

Found one of these at Toys r us and snatched one because they are currently sold out everywhere here. I thought the boy was cuter than the girl. I know OH will be creeped out by it but I'll be laughing

After watching some reviews on youtube, I noticed that the boys sound more mechanical than the girls. Like an RC car when moving lol.

oh really? I'm glad I didn't get the boy then!

Today we got DD1 Spike and the Dragon from My Little Pony . £10 in Home Bargain .
Also got 4 My Little Pony light up figures . On the shelf for £2.99 . Got to till lady said these are £4.99 each . Called management came back said in wrong place but gave me them for £2.99 each ! As they were clearly under a £2.99 label . Apparently some other figure was supposed to go there hey ho Well chuffed !!

Thank god for amazon prime. Almost all of Thomas' presents have come from there. Ordered this today.

22382369_10214796273005582_1344398653947710058_o.jpg

Thank god for amazon prime. Almost all of Thomas' presents have come from there. Ordered this today.

22382369_10214796273005582_1344398653947710058_o.jpg

That looks cool.

I so need my Amazon prime, whenever I get to go to the shops I have at least one child with me and they look at anything I pick up! Got one kid free shipping day coming up in November, can't wait :)

dc-super-hero-girls-poison-ivy-12-inch-action-doll.jpg
num-noms-lunch-box.jpg

Poison Ivy is for DD's birthday.

Friday I'm buying DD2 a Dyson (main), 5 & 2 pack Hatchimals, 2 mugs and maybe another num noms depending on store stock. Also 2 Shopkins mega packs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->