***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Amazon seem to have great deals atm on the 12 inch dc superhero girls dolls.

I was gutted I missed it when they were £16 odd. She only wants Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn (my sister is getting her that), not mentioned the others as of yet... If she does, I hope it's around 3for2 time :haha:

Typical they've dropped when I've got no money arghh!!

Hopefully the prices will stay down for you. Its the dolls that are £22 normally and they've got Batgirl supergirl and wonder woman for £9 odds. They are lovely quality dolls too, got Batgirl for DD for xmas to.add to her collection.

Recently got this lightsaber in home bargains for £9.99

4ec701ba-7e93-4a4b-8b1f-b0c03843d2b4_1.beb3595d74be160f42ddd2816d4fc650.jpeg

Lucas 7 (and a half) at Christmas
22448387_10159413815125142_633390379893702749_n.jpg

Still to get mostly lego dimensions sets and some how to draw books to make a box file of bits for him to make his comics (stapaler, pencils, pens, hole punch etc.)
Not decided on Santa gift yet will prob be lego but he changes his mind each day on what set he wants!

Oliver 4 at Christmas
22539887_10159413815170142_5272268304584675783_n.jpg

Is his birthday in a few weeks so some of the bits will be for that, prob the fireman sam stuff (facebook bargain) as lots to store!
Still need to get a case for the trains, grossery gang bits (he is obsessed), drum book, prob a microphone.
Forgot alos have a puppet theatre stored in the loft so probs some finger puppets to add to this (currently uses a cardboard box and laminated printouts!)

my stash so far.

Attachments

• _20171017_065847.jpg
    _20171017_065847.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 43
That's a fab stash kirsty! Love the rocker ��

Thanks. That was an absolute steal at only £10! It’s second hand but immaculate. Stumbled across it on Shpock a lady in the next street to us was selling it. So pleased!

Todays buys
Minecraft lego for morgan
Marvel things for harvey

Attachments

• 20171018_110022.jpg
    20171018_110022.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 7
That's a fab stash kirsty! Love the rocker ��

Thanks. That was an absolute steal at only £10! It’s second hand but immaculate. Stumbled across it on Shpock a lady in the next street to us was selling it. So pleased!

Wow, what a bargain! I usually have some 2nd hand stuff in my girls stashes too. 👍

Finn arrived this morning thanks to a lovely lady on here picking one up for me! So relieved to have this as he doesn’t shut up about wanting a black one :haha:

Finn arrived this morning thanks to a lovely lady on here picking one up for me! So relieved to have this as he doesn’t shut up about wanting a black one :haha:

I picked one of these up from the Entertainer in Birmingham last week for my 7 year old son, I found the black and blue Fingerlings really hard to find, I think they had had a recent delivery but they went really quickly x

Yes as soon as my local gets them in they are gone. I didn’t fancy going every few days to check as I end up spending unnecessary money whilst out lol. X

I am failing I only have 1 stashed item so far for one of my nieces (I have 4) which is a pair of unicorn Joules slippers and that was only before they all sold out as she is unicorn mad!

I have my DD's birthday in November so I will not buy anything before then (she will be 2) but for her birthday I got her 2 of the DC superhero Superwoman and Batgirl from Amazon £9 each :thumbup:

I have lists and wish lists on Amazon etc though so I know what I am getting when I can actually start to buy :thumbup:

I am finding it hard to think of what to get them though DS is 3 (4 in February) he is easier but DD is 2 in November she is the struggle :shrug:

Then I have 4 nieces, 2 nephews, 3 god sons and other friends children to buy for :wacko: arghhhhhh

So pleased just managed to get a shay and blue perfume set for MIL for an absolute bargain price of £45

Popped back to sainsburys for another marvel figure for hawkeye
Also popped to argos got a minecraft figure and dan tdm figure both were on the 2 for £15

I've bought Scarlett a funny monkey today from B&M and I've ordered Alex's main present which is the imaginext ultra t-rex.
I've had a few deliveries this week, pig goes pop and a twin doll set with bunkbeds for Scarlett and pop vinyl freddy from five nights at freddys.

Also, how do you ladies upload photos on here? I used to use photobucket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->