-camera
-roald dahl book set
-wii u games
- lego dimentions pack
-virtual reality headset
- dvd
- 2 board games

How much was the jenga please kirsty?

£11.25 at Sainsbury’s but got home and realised it’s down to £10 on Amazon :haha:
Not taking it back for £1.25 though it would cost more than that in fuel

Lol i hate when that happens! Thank you, ill have a wee look on amazon now.

Not the official one but our b&m has own brand versions of Jenas in stock for £3. It looked a similar size too

Oh thank you, thats really cheap. Has anyone bought these own brand versions before? Apparently they do their own version of connect 4 and guess who too.

How much was the jenga please kirsty?

£11.25 at Sainsbury’s but got home and realised it’s down to £10 on Amazon :haha:
Not taking it back for £1.25 though it would cost more than that in fuel

Lol i hate when that happens! Thank you, ill have a wee look on amazon now.

Not the official one but our b&m has own brand versions of Jenas in stock for £3. It looked a similar size too

Oh thank you, thats really cheap. Has anyone bought these own brand versions before? Apparently they do their own version of connect 4 and guess who too.

We had own brand frustration and it was perfectly fine. I am tempted to get the girls some own brand ones in smiths, half the price and they won't know....Board games are quite expensive!

We had a cheap £4.99 cars 3 version of frustration from the entertainer and it’s rubbish. The dice doesn’t spin properly in the dome and you have to press it with so much force the actual game bends and it’s cracked in one corner. Can’t remember if the original is such poor quality. Going to buy it anyway because Rio loves to play it but I’ll be so disappointed if it is!

Amazon deliveries from yesterday

Got this for dd2 is Sainsbury sale today. Also ordered her a giant pink unicorn to match her sisters purple one

Attachments

• IMG_20171022_222236533.jpg
    IMG_20171022_222236533.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20171022-225422.jpg
    Screenshot_20171022-225422.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 1
for my sister in law
KaOrs7H.jpg

for dd
NzizUP1.jpg

for ds
kwY6nmI.jpg

Ordered these lipglosses and little eyeshadow palettes for the girls' stockings.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1508758110394.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1508758110394.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 12
Ordered these lipglosses and little eyeshadow palettes for the girls' stockings.

They're lovely! My DD would love them. How much were they if you don't mind me asking? 😀

** Found them on the website. Wonder if they're the same price in-store?

Ordered peppa pig house and peppa pig car today!

They're lovely! My DD would love them. How much were they if you don't mind me asking? 😀

I ordered them to collect in store (free when order is over £9.99) It's little bits like these that my girls love so they are perfect!

Oo were are these from please !? . DD1 is interested in make up at the minute . I have no idea were to start when googling lol thanks

Oo were are these from please !? . DD1 is interested in make up at the minute . I have no idea were to start when googling lol thanks

Claires accessories. Cost less than £13 for them all and they have loads of different ones on sale. Free click and collect on orders over a tenner too x

Brilliant thank you

Hope your marmite arrives in one piece Smartie !

Miniature JD with a tumbler glass £6 in Tesco ! Trip to town on Friday hopefully still have them !

Sorry meant to post in the bargain thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->