***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Bought some whoopee putty for Holly from Asda this morning :lol:

Home bargains yesterday for DD's xmas eve box:

- Night before christmas book (hardback) £1.99

- letter to santa pack (included letter, envelope, pencil, santa rubber and 'santa stop here' door sign) 69p

- letter FROM santa pack with envelope (you just write their name at the top) 29p

- dinosaur colouring book 79p had no xmas ones :grr:

- elf milk plastic bottle/cup with straw 59p (was santa ones as well)

- make your own felt xmas decorations 99p (includes felt shapes, ribbon, stuffing, string to 'sew' together, stick on eyes etc)

- make your own gingerbread house £3.99

- peter rabbit xmas dvd £3.99

:D

Todays buys
Managed to finish off stockings got:

2 x toothbrushs
2 x packs of socks
2 x bath bombs
2 x star wars hot wheels
Minions top trumps
Mumbo jumbo small pack
1 joke set
1 glow science set
2 x packs of undies
1 gummy pizza and 1 fruit pastels for m as he csnt have dairy
1 pack of smarties christmas figures for h

Also got some more christmas decor
Another glitter tree
Another tealight house
A 'this house believes' sign
A hanging star and pinecone decor thing
A pom pom hat for me which may end up being a gift if it doesnt suit me ha

I just bought this from Argos for £2.99. I had a £5 off code in my emails and my dad had a £5 voucher he gave me. Almost finished for the kids.

Attachments

• 3144004_R_Z001A.jpg
    3144004_R_Z001A.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1
Alex has only really had sets of Lego and Scarlett tries to play, so I thought it can be a present for both of them, it actually wasn't on my list at all until the other week when the Argos 3 for 2 was on, then seen I could get it all cheaper elsewhere, just glad I held out.

Also, how much was the whoopee putty please? Alex also loves this stuff and I'm stuck on stocking fillers for him.

I got the girls Santa gifts ordered today. We wrote our letters on Monday and I've asked them all week to remember what they put (so they can't change their mind lol) We will give the letter to Santa when we see him on the train.

DD1 - Wedding Dress with a wand crown, necklace and bracelet
DD2-Paw Patrol stamps and fireman Sam rescue helicopter

Now it's just for DH to get them bikes, which they haven't asked for but we think they could do with.

picked up 2 fingerlings in Tesco today. They only had two colours (pink and turquoise) so still to find a white one.

I’ve looked everywhere for these and still can’t find them. Doing my big Christmas shop on Saturday so hoping to find one then

Got these two books for my 10 yr old DD today;

517QQofiyjL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Both from Amazon.com

Bought baby alive sweet tears for £34.99 instead of £49.99 last night aswell as doggy doo for £17.99.

Ordered amazon fire kids 8 inch table this morning in black friday for 89.99 rather than 129.99.

Other than stocking gifts thats me done for DD.

Ordered some football socks and gloves today. Not very exciting to me, but my kids are weird :haha: plus it fits with the "something you want, something you need, something to wear, something to read"

We went shopping today and got:

For James:

Paw Patrol ride on toy. He's obsessed with steering wheels so he will love this!

He is also obsessed with daddy's car so we got him this model one which looks like it!

And a car transporter set

And for Holly :

A skateboard as she's asked for one on her Christmas list

A Rubiks cube

Pink guitar!

picked up 2 fingerlings in Tesco today. They only had two colours (pink and turquoise) so still to find a white one.

I’ve looked everywhere for these and still can’t find them. Doing my big Christmas shop on Saturday so hoping to find one then

https://www.thetoyshop.com/dolls-so.../Fingerlings-Baby-Monkey---Turquoise/p/531725

Another Shopkins Mega Pack :dohh: the one I first bought is a duplicate to what DD1 got for her birthday, so DD2 will have that in her calendar.

I got some gift boxes from the works (8 in a pack £3 (for wrapping soft things like PJ's,gloves,scarves etc-). I don't like wrapping soft presents so I wrap them in the gift box

Flannels for girls stockings

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->