***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Just finished my shopping for the kids
Set of roald dahl books
Set of meg and mog books
All i need now is xmas eve box bits
Also got a minecraft creeper dressing gown yesterday for m

george83 - hope my DD likes it! she's asked for it non stop since seeing the advert.. we got the junior version though just in case it was too difficult with the normal version

george83 - hope my DD likes it! she's asked for it non stop since seeing the advert.. we got the junior version though just in case it was too difficult with the normal version

We brought my nephew the older version after ds1 loved it so much but haven’t played that yet to notice the difference. It’s pretty easy for adults but just right for littlies

I was supposed to be done for my youngest but she has shown an interest in those magnetic tiles latley so picked her these up from Amazon;

c700x420.jpg

Just got my brother to order from eBay an indominus Rex figure for DS for Xmas. He is Jurassic world crazy so I am so excited for him to open this!

Just ordered

dd1
Bomb Cosmetics bath bomb set
Cooking mama sweet shop for DS
Super Mario (or something like that) for DS

dd2
2x shopkins shoppies dolls
Lego Duplo Minnies boutique

dd3
Duplo fairground

I am going to give one of dd2s lego junior sets that I have got, to dd3, so they both have a lego set and a duplo set. They play with both so this will hopefully stop any arguments!

A few bits from the last week or so. Finally got round to unboxing and hiding them.

Just got my brother to order from eBay an indominus Rex figure for DS for Xmas. He is Jurassic world crazy so I am so excited for him to open this!

My ds3 is obsessed with Jurassic world and Owen. I wanted to get him a Chris Pratt life size cut out but they are all guardians of the galaxy not Owen :haha:

I was supposed to be done.....
Todays buys
Hot wheels ultimate garage
Furby connect orange

Todays buys
Furby connect orange

I bought a furby connect orange today too, son keeps going on (completly out of the blue and i am meant to be done) aparently as i have said he may not get one it is going to be what he asks santa for :dohh:
Although looking and not a bad price in Argos :thumbup:

My ds3 is obsessed with Jurassic world and Owen. I wanted to get him a Chris Pratt life size cut out but they are all guardians of the galaxy not Owen :haha:

Glad I’m not the only one with a Jurassic world mad boy! I managed to pick up some Jurassic world socks, hoody and tops and a beanie hat for DS in H&M yesterday which he is going to go crazy for. He really wants all the Lego too but I don’t really want to spend hundreds on it.

Todays buys
Furby connect orange

I bought a furby connect orange today too, son keeps going on (completly out of the blue and i am meant to be done) aparently as i have said he may not get one it is going to be what he asks santa for :dohh:
Although looking and not a bad price in Argos :thumbup:
Orange is his fave colour and yep i thought it wasnt a bad price in argos. Im still undecided how much he will play with it but oh well hes been goinf on about them

Got this today in asda for £2.50 decent size too

Attachments

• 20171123_184459.jpg
    20171123_184459.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 13
I was supposed to be done but brought this from asda, on offer, £11.97 instead of £20 :haha:

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 1
whoops... Just bought 3 more things for DS and 1 for DD... :blush: Black Friday sales though... :haha:

Attachments

• 3596700_R_Z001A.jpg
    3596700_R_Z001A.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 5589997_R_Z001A.jpg
    5589997_R_Z001A.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 7061176_R_Z001A.jpg
    7061176_R_Z001A.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 7309508_R_Z001A.jpg
    7309508_R_Z001A.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 0

For Holly:
From Sports Direct - Heelys

From Toys R Us:

Twister game

Glow in the dark alien egg

For James:
(from Toys R Us)
Cosy Coupe car

Push along rescue vehicle

Xylophone

Ordered the disney headbandz game. Not from.santa though the kids had £30 each from my mam and they had £7.50 left each so i put that together and got them this they have been asking for.
Once this arrives i can take it and their star wars toys to my mams for her to wrap. Seems kinda pointless though cause ill only have to bring them back home at christmas lol!

Today I’ve ordered:

3 pairs of trainers from next (one for each girl)
A pair of boots for DD3
A superdry tee for OH
A build your own v8 engine for OH
Some clothing bits in the next Black Friday sale for baby boy (il wrap them so the girls don’t think Santa forgot him!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->