• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***show us what you've bought christmas 2017***

Ordered the girls bikes.
We was debating whether they would actually get used much and if we could justify the cost (budget £200) but toys r us were doing 20% off so got two bikes for £110! Bargain :)
Sunday afternoons are bike days now aparantly!

Ordered the disney headbandz game. Not from.santa though the kids had £30 each from my mam and they had £7.50 left each so i put that together and got them this they have been asking for.
Once this arrives i can take it and their star wars toys to my mams for her to wrap. Seems kinda pointless though cause ill only have to bring them back home at christmas lol!
Does seem silly but I guess they need something to open over there...

I've actually got my gift from my mum upstairs in my bedroom cupboard (baking trays) she had to see if they fit in my oven and said she wasn't taking them back home again. I am saving them for Xmas day and will wrap them myself.

Ordered the disney headbandz game. Not from.santa though the kids had £30 each from my mam and they had £7.50 left each so i put that together and got them this they have been asking for.
Once this arrives i can take it and their star wars toys to my mams for her to wrap. Seems kinda pointless though cause ill only have to bring them back home at christmas lol!
Does seem silly but I guess they need something to open over there...

I've actually got my gift from my mum upstairs in my bedroom cupboard (baking trays) she had to see if they fit in my oven and said she wasn't taking them back home again. I am saving them for Xmas day and will wrap them myself.

She wants to see them open then which is understandable

Despite being done! I went shopping today and got the girls a fluffy hot water bottle each for their Xmas Eve box, Xmas hair bobbles, a lol suprise for dd1, slipper socks for my friend, a whoopee cushion for dd2's stocking and I managed to order dd1 an Our Generation doll!

Definitely done now 😂

Oh and I got myself an Xmas jumper from Primark - been looking for ages, so chuffed I found one 😀

Over the last couple days have got these few things for my oldest two;

For my 13 yr old;

Japanese Pokemon cards
91aao6k4LML._SY355_.jpg

For my 10 yr old;

Bag for her Ukelele
images

41CCa7POVYL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

Cupcake maker
711eNhQjX2L._SY355_.jpg

71bBCcyRixL._SY355_.jpg

https://www.orbfactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/PlushCraft_0026s_0000_72009-PC-Cuddly-Cat-Pillow-3D-Box-Face-Right-Working.jpg

imageService

516nFye1jVL._SL500_AC_SS350_.jpg

91i6Ky2r-FL._SY355_.jpg

I just have to get a couple more things for my 10 yr old and a few more for my 13 yr old then i will be done!!

My DD loves those plush crafts! Weve had the bunny one, but ive bought 3 mini ones for xmas.. £5 for the set!

got snug as a bug in a rug and eye found it games for DD, and gears and elefun for my niece :)

Attachments

• snug as a bug.jpg
    snug as a bug.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DisneyEyeFoundIt.jpg
    DisneyEyeFoundIt.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1
  • gears.jpg
    gears.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 0
  • ELEFUN2.jpg
    ELEFUN2.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
Todays buys
- pjs for xmas eve box from sainburys 25% ofd
- cow nativity costume from sainsburys 25% off
Christmas.cards for school friends for kids
Advent calendars
Sweets for presents

Todays purchases:
Zoomer marshall
Minecraft tundra tower playset

Last presents (that are on my list) were bought today. Photo Mugs for my nans and a dvd for my dad.

I ordered this yesterday I've been watching it for a while so I'm pleased it came down to such a good price. Thomas loves these types of books. He has a train encyclopaedia that he's had for years and he pulls it out every week so I know this will be a hit.

24059495_10215182083490603_3765604447931970590_o.jpg

Despite insisting I was done buying I ordered a Jurassic World T-Rex from Amazon to go with the Indominus Rex I ordered last week for DS. Then I felt bad I’d got DS something more so ordered a Peter Rabbit animation talking plush for DD. Now I really am finished...

Also ordered some Christmas curtains for the kids room and some Christmas duvet sets for my Mum and Dads cottage here but Mum will give the money for those.

Despite insisting I was done buying I ordered a Jurassic World T-Rex from Amazon to go with the Indominus Rex I ordered last week for DS. Then I felt bad I’d got DS something more so ordered a Peter Rabbit animation talking plush for DD. Now I really am finished...

Also ordered some Christmas curtains for the kids room and some Christmas duvet sets for my Mum and Dads cottage here but Mum will give the money for those.

I was really finished too and then today 3 extra PS4 games made their way into my amazon basket. Maybe next year I might start shopping really late so I can’t just keep buying!!

Today i brought my son 3 games for the Xbox One;

Forza Horizons 3
Tom Clancy's rainbow siege
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon

All digital downloads, we refuse to spend money on discs anymore as they get scratched so quickly. Just need to figure out a good way of gifting them!!

Both free from WHSmith (o2 priority)
Chocolate coins
25 Christmas cards (£6.99)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back