Show us your nursery

I love this thread - so many different great ideas!!!

Thanks!

Hopefully after my gender scan I can get started on my very first nursery!

Once the husbands games console and dvds have been moved out this is what we will be left to work with.

Attachments

• Entertainment Room.jpg
    Entertainment Room.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 15
This is our nursery. We decied to stay team yellow so we've went neutral.
Once LO is here we will add some blue or pink xxx

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab147/podka123/DSC02642.jpg

I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Still need cot and few pieces but nearly there .... and i'm only 23 weeks lol x

Just wondering how you ladies got on if you were renting a house/flat? was the landlord ok with decorating and painting the nursary as i plan to move into rented accommodation in a few months.

I'm having triplets, so our nursery is going to have three cribs in it eventually.

Hubby put two of the three cribs together. We think we're going to put the third crib in our bedroom, but don't want to do that quite yet. We're going to leave it in the box and put it in the basement for now. Won't take hubby long to put it together when we need it.....he's already done two! :haha:

I haven't got any crib sheets yet, so it's just the mattress and mattress cover on it right now. I did buy cute crib skirts on eBay for $8 though! I love that they match each other, plus they match the colours that we're using.

We had painted the walls yellow a couple years ago in preparation for the first baby that we lost, so that part was already done. We had the carpets cleaned yesterday afternoon in the house so that things would be fresh and disinfected for when the babies arrive (plus, we had to get rid of any leftover residue from our cat that we had to put down a couple months ago because it started pooping everywhere!).

In our house, the nursery is right next to the master bedroom so it works out perfectly.

So, here's before shots with the room empty:

I bought the pictures on the wall in the two pictures below at Beall's Outlet stores in Florida a year or two ago when I was visiting my grandparents. I absolutely love them!

The little rocking chair was hubby's from when he was a kid. His Mom was going to get rid of it a couple years ago because it was broken in a couple places. I took it and gave it to my Dad who's awesome with woodworking and he made it as good as new and refinished it. It's perfect now!

The empty space along the wall between the crib and the door will fit the third crib perfectly when we set it up.

I love your nursery, what amazing huge windows! We're having a yellow nursery too - think it's such a happy colour. Your pictures are great too, so bright and bold, I'd like something similar. And I want your rug!! He he.

Bump!

Keep em coming ladies!!

I'll try & post some pics of mine again - I keep changing it around! lol x

Just wondering how you ladies got on if you were renting a house/flat? was the landlord ok with decorating and painting the nursary as i plan to move into rented accommodation in a few months.

i rent a house with my OH, we cant afford to buy somewhere yet. my landlord is ok with us decorating etc to a certain extent. we can paint, wallpaper and put stuff on the walls but we cant re-carpet or knock walls down or anything. also, when we eventually leave we have to paint eveything back to magnolia so its neutral for the next people who live here and fill in any holes etc.

i rent a house with my OH, we cant afford to buy somewhere yet. my landlord is ok with us decorating etc to a certain extent. we can paint, wallpaper and put stuff on the walls but we cant re-carpet or knock walls down or anything. also, when we eventually leave we have to paint eveything back to magnolia so its neutral for the next people who live here and fill in any holes etc.

We also rent, we have a bungalow and the landlord is happy for us to do any decorating of the walls, as long as it goes back to magnolia when we move out. But we can't change the carpet without permission - luckily its beige anyway!

This is our nursery. We decied to stay team yellow so we've went neutral.
Once LO is here we will add some blue or pink xxx

https://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab147/podka123/DSC02642.jpg

I absolutely LOVE it!!!
Still need cot and few pieces but nearly there .... and i'm only 23 weeks lol x

Ooh this is beautiful! I'm nowhere near starting mine yet, but I am going for neutral colours too. I love the brightness of it! Think it'll be really peaceful for LO. :)

I better get started! but just done my bedroom! next is the bubbas! its nice to get ideas of u guys!

Here are a couple pictures of our nursery. It's still a work in progress, but I'm happy with how it's looking so far.

https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m490/VieraSkyPirate/Baby/nursery001.jpg

https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m490/VieraSkyPirate/Baby/nursery002.jpg

https://i1128.photobucket.com/albums/m490/VieraSkyPirate/Baby/nursery007.jpg

its not done yet we still need to have her crib sheets and bumpers made so when i have those done and everything is ready for her i will post again. i know the clothes make it look very cludderd but we have to share a room so i need to move some around.... the sheets and bumpers will be the bright colors to matcher her name letters and bins .....im trying to keep it all bright and kinda going with the surfer hawaiian theme

Attachments

• IMG_20110817_173406.jpg
    IMG_20110817_173406.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20110817_173326.jpg
    IMG_20110817_173326.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics