Show us your wrapping!

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Let's see your wrapping! :xmas10:
(Don't forget not to give it away if it's the same wrapping paper you used for your Secret Santa! :haha:)
Here are mine from this morning:

Ooooh I am starting mine next week. Have Wednesday at home to myself :)

Love the silver penguin paper... super cute!

Lots of mine stashed away in the cupboard
received_1507070366014480.jpg

I always find if u use expensive paper for the kids they struggle to open it coz it tends to be more plastic-y. Or at least that’s my excuse :haha:

I agree! I think it's harder to wrap with because it's so thin but it's much easier for them to open and they don't end up getting frustrated with it!

Yeah the expensive paper is foil, all it does is stretch :dohh: Only plus side is that you can reuse it again lol.

I've only wrapped my nieces and nephews so far, but not completed. I won't be wrapping both DD's and OH's until next week or week after. Can't post a pic though, it's where I went wrong with SS :haha:

Yeah the expensive paper is foil, all it does is stretch :dohh: Only plus side is that you can reuse it again lol.

I've only wrapped my nieces and nephews so far, but not completed. I won't be wrapping both DD's and OH's until next week or week after. Can't post a pic though, it's where I went wrong with SS :haha:

Yeah foil paper frustrates even me on my birthday :haha: But even some of the just thicker/nicer quality paper paper is hard for them to get their little fingers into. It's my excuse too haha

I always think gifts look really pretty in brown paper with ribbon and pretty decorative bits but as a parent of 3 (soon to be 4) I just don’t have the time, nor would the kids appreciate it :haha: also wrapping at 8 months pregnant is pretty damn uncomfortable!

I do spend more time making families presents look pretty though, although before kids I’d do them all with double sided tape so u couldn’t see it and measure it all out so it was perfect...those days are long gone!

Thank you! It was only £1 from Aldi for 4 metres :)

Lovely wrapping. I started on Scarlett's lastnight but didn't take a pic. I'll be finishing it next week so I'll take pics then.

I think I'll start wrapping the family gifts tonight. DD1 wants to help (eeek)

I'm leaving the girls until later in the month as will will struggle for somewhere to put them once wrapped!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->