Show us your wrapping!

Btw pic #3 was probably the hardest of any of the kids presents to wrap LOL

Why do we do that to ourselves? Every year I tell hubby 'I'm not getting presents that are going to be a pain to wrap' but I still do it every year. Then when I can't wrap them nicely and spend an hour with paper tearing and me getting pissed off, he sits there laughing knowing what I'm going to say and do again the following year. :dohh:

:haha: I do exactly the same! Manufacturers should take into account the poor parents that have to wrap this stuff!

I started wrapping Thomas' gifts today. The paper is from Wilko and its printed brown paper :flower:

25398936_10215370181472935_3761190138195235283_n.jpg

It's really nice paper I'm going to try and find some more tomorrow. It's 3 for 2 and I might stock up for next year. I never get out in the Boxing Day sales so guaranteed there will be none left when I eventually go.

I finally made a start tonight. This is Niko’s paper this year. His pile looks pretty small compared to the size Rio’s is going to be but I’m sure he won’t mind.
Just 2 more small gifts to add and his high hair and jumperoo and that’s it.

Last gift for DD1 and I ran out of paper by about 10cm wide! Argh. Had to bodge it by using another paper on the back. Looks awful but if you display it right you wouldn't notice :)

Last gift for DD1 and I ran out of paper by about 10cm wide! Argh. Had to bodge it by using another paper on the back. Looks awful but if you display it right you wouldn't notice :)

How annoying!

Oh no, it's annoying when that happens isn't it!

How annoying!

Arrrrrghh that’s really irritating !! Or I hate it when you measure the paper for the gift cut it then it still turns out to be too small ( or is it just me that does this ?! Lol)

Ok I promised I'd post it so here it is... finally finished wrapping for everyone now :happydance:

Better late than never, eh? :winkwink:

I mostly bought Jacob clothes (he's our baby) but there were two small gifts that I decided to wrap for him.

Attachments

• DSCN1430.jpg
    DSCN1430.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 4
Lovely paper and yay for finishing wrapping! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->