Show your age....

Derek was originally played by another actor,this one is poo.

In other news,I only found out last night that David and Ian are brothers!

I find it weird that David is in Holby. Would much prefer David to come back as a regular cast member to Eastenders, not a fan of Nick Jordan to be honest.

Pat used to be married to Pete beale(ian's dad) David is petes son.

Simons dad is her first husband,who randomly came back to play another character,Mel healy's(Ian's wife) dad!

lmao got to love Eastenders.

REALLY hoping he lays derek out good and proper! Derek looks a bit like barry lol.

Pat used to be married to Pete beale(ian's dad) David is petes son.

Simons dad is her first husband,who randomly came back to play another character,Mel healy's(Ian's wife) dad!

im confused :blush: I dont really remember david the first time round tho :shrug:

I was 7 in 1993

Pat has been married to most of the square :haha:

Pete was marrie to Kathy and had Ian
previously Pat was married to Pete and had David.xx

It's weird David Wicks is in Holby to me! I was 10 in 1993 but my mum's a massive Enders fan so had it on all the time and then the omnibus on Sundays.

I don't watch Holby but i remember David Wicks from first time round. I was only 5 but i used to watch it with my Mum! Haha x

Definitely seeing him in EE again.

Although David Wicks is Michael French, not Nick Jordan.

derek was only in it very briefly before and it was later then 1993, maybe about 96 or 97 i think

He will always be David Wicks, I never did get used to him being in Casualty, just like I cant ever get used to Nigel playing Elliot Hope in Holby City :D

He will always be David Wicks, I never did get used to him being in Casualty, just like I cant ever get used to Nigel playing Elliot Hope in Holby City :D

^This. David Wicks ("Wicksy") forever, and Nigel from EE.

see i think Paul Bradley is a fantastic actor, when he appeared in holby as elliot hope i never ever felt he was 'nigel' as he played his part so well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->