showing a bump

hmm... from about 6 weeks, but it's only small at the mo - and obviously all flab and water at the mo! funny to see my shape changing though - makes it all seem more real!

generally a true bump starts showing after about 12 weeks (for first time pregnancies) as that's when your uterus actually comes up over the pelvic bone. anything after your first you generally show a little sooner!
usually anything before that is bloat.
but everyone is different, some people kind of just pop right away, and others don't show til much later on!!
no way of really knowing when.

I went visiting family yesterday and noticed that they were all looking at my stomach, even my husband noticed them doing that. But everyone was too polite to ask if i was pregnant or not coz i had miscarriage in July. they probably couldn't make up their mind if i was pregnant or just putting weight on :S. But i think there's a baby bump developing. :D :D :pizza:

my mum calls me fatty already :cry: :hissy: and my gran said im getting a chubby belly :saywhat: but its all bloat so far i think since its worse in the morning before i have a wee :rofl: i can not wait to get past the stage of looking chubby :happydance:

I'm 10 weeks and a bit bigger than before, but not by much. However with my son I didn't "show" til' later on 16 or 17 weeks and then I just exploded lol.

Have you seen this thread showing photos of our Bumps (or should i say Bloat lol) at different stages during the first Tri

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-first-trimester/4-your-bumps.html

I think I have a little bump now. At first I had bloat, then that went away again, and around 9 weeks a little little bump started to grow, I can feel my uterus now. I have had a number of pregnancies before but none beyond the first tri, don't know if that would make me show earlier. My sister says it's because I want a bump so much!

im 12 + 2 and i av got a lil real one lol its really low and hard maybe its coz im having twins

This weekend I noticed it- shirts fitting tighter and such- I know it's not a baby bump but it's nice having something hehehehe with my first I didn't show until way late (20 something) hope it'll be earlier this time.

I'm fairly thin and with my first I showed at about 13 weeks (was about 10 lbs. lighter then as well) but I guess because I already have one, I seems to be showing already too, but I'm sure it's a lot of water. I can feel the top of my uterus above my pubic bone I think, it's really solid there, but above that it gets fleshy, but I'm not a doctor so who knows lol (will find out more when I go in two weeks :)) but I def don't have a flat belly any longer, seems to have popped out a few days ago.

How funny, I just posted a similar threat about 10mins ago! I'm just about 6 weeks and when I let my stomach go it looks huge already. I'm told it's just because I'm bloated, which would make sense as when I breathe in, it kind of goes again. It's nice having something there, even if it is just flab and water retention - although I don't think there can be too much of that, I can't stop peeing! Lol

lol Yes, I have a little something-something there too. I'm not sure what it is but I had to buy new clothes last weekend. Immediately, before I even knew I was preggers it was extremely tough to squeeze into my pants... I'm sure it's all or mostly bloat but the bottom part is hard... I do remember that I had NOTHING showing until much later with my first... I was wishing and hoping for some bloat even, something to show my pregnancy! But nothing at all... So I am happy about my little pseudo-bump, even if it is bloat!!! Oh, ladies, PLEASE go out and buy yourself some maternity clothes on sale. I went this last weekend and found great deals. Most of them don't look too "maternity-ish" so I don't look obnoxious at all. But they are SO much more comfortable! Also, I bought some summer maternity shirts and dresses for super cheap since they are out of season now!!! I bought one really cute summer dress for $4.00 and a summer tank top for $2.00 - super cute, nice clothes too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->