Showing at 11 weeks?

larissa3

Reaction score
Anybody start showing at 11 weeks? Here's a picture of my belly. I don't know whether it's bloating or a baby bump, I like to think of it as the baby bump because I just can't wait to get one! :blush:

Attachments

• 10weeks6days.jpg
    10weeks6days.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 106
not sure, but my jeans are getting tight!

I am 5 weeks and feel like I am showing but my belly surely does not look as good as yours!!

Its super cute and you could start showing early, everyone is different.

This was me at 17+5 in my last pregnancy....

Attachments

• 17+5.jpg
    17+5.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 42
Looks like you're showing a bit :)
I'm 11 weeks, lost loadsa weight recently because of morning sickness yet my stomach is bigger than normal, I was convinced its too early to show though? xx

i think im showing as its my second my belly always been flabby lol but its hard and defo a bit bigger im 10 weeks monday ;) its all sooooo exciting haha dunno how 2 uplaod pics or put my own pic on my profile so if ne1 can help me?

Looks like you're showing a bit :)
I'm 11 weeks, lost loadsa weight recently because of morning sickness yet my stomach is bigger than normal, I was convinced its too early to show though? xx

That's what I was thinking!

i think im showing as its my second my belly always been flabby lol but its hard and defo a bit bigger im 10 weeks monday ;) its all sooooo exciting haha dunno how 2 uplaod pics or put my own pic on my profile so if ne1 can help me?

Scroll down when you're writing your post and click on manage attachments, then upload! :thumbup:

It's hard to tell if it is bump or bloat at this stage, but it looks cute whatever - right?!What does it look like first thing in the morning after emptying your bladder? I find bloat seems to grow bigger over the day and I can see mine growing in the first few minutes after I stand up!

I showed at 16wks with my first - i.e the bump was there when lying down and standing up first thing in the morning. I'm not sure this time, but I think it my be coming!

I feel like im showing already at 12 +1 but this is my second and everyone says you show earlier with the second. Everyone has said to me i should be proud of it and you should be too. xxx

I've got a tiny bump!! I took a photo this morning, one relaxed and one holding my tummy in. That's how I test if I have a bump or not lol

yep looks like a baby bump to me babe, i have looked 6 months pregnant for the last 4 weeks !!! but i have lost the flight with the bloat... stick it out and be proud !!!

hey its most likely bloat.. i thought i was showin too.. but i read that in ur 1st preg ur uterus is stil in ur pelvis.. unless its ur 2nd child

I'm (allegedly) 11+4 and im showing and im not even thin...im 11 stone and only 5 foot 2 so something odd is happening...either im further along than i think and it was breakthrough bleeding rather than a period in december or im having multiples!! eek!!

I'm 12 weeks today, and have been wearing maternity trousers for the last 4 weeks!!

I was quite surprised to be showing so early on, people keep saying I must be carrying 2 or more!!

Will find out today!

xx

I feel huge already - I'm 10 weeks but this is my 2nd pg. I seem to be gaining width higher up this time. I'm sure I was not this big until about 17 weeks last time.

Someone did ask me today if I was pg - I was hoping I could hide it until my scan on the 15th.

Thats TINY compared to my belly, thnx for making me feel huge, tee hee!
No really ur lucky, I literally look 5 months pregnant already, and my bootie looks pregnant, too.
Its gonna be a long 5 and a half months for me, ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->