Showing at 11 weeks?

Ugh I feel like I look five to six months along and I'm only 7.6.... I just feel fat and gross honestly. None of my clothes fit. And when people find out I'm only 7 weeks they look at my stomach and give me weird looks... :cry:

I'm totally convinced I'm showing lol but I'm sure its just bloat.

I would say cute baby bump!!!

im finding it a bit confusing because im not small i have a bit of a belly anyway but i think its sticking out more? But i am having twins?

Ugh I feel like I look five to six months along and I'm only 7.6.... I just feel fat and gross honestly. None of my clothes fit. And when people find out I'm only 7 weeks they look at my stomach and give me weird looks... :cry:

This is what I'm worried about, Im only 6+1 but have been really bloated since 3+4!!

I'm certain that when I start to tell people and I get the question how far along are you, I going to get the response "Is that ALL???"
I know really it shouldn't bother me, but I know it will :cry:

This is what I'm worried about, Im only 6+1 but have been really bloated since 3+4!!

I'm certain that when I start to tell people and I get the question how far along are you, I going to get the response "Is that ALL???"
I know really it shouldn't bother me, but I know it will :cry:

Im so glad im not the only one !!!! im hiding away till im 5 months

When I do show I'll probably look full term... ugh...

My shape changed really fast, and my belly had popped out, it did about 9 weeks!
This is my 5th baby and i do seem to show earlier and earlier!
I am in my comfy jeans and flowing tops because i don't want to be asked 'are you?' until after my 12 week scan which is on the 15th

I love my changing shape, it just gets a bit uncomfortable later on!!

:hugs:

Hey ladies,

Just a quick question, when you say your showing, does this mean your tummys are really hard and stay there when you lie down?

My tummy is quite big, (esp when I look down at it) it feels firm, but then goes back to squishy again in the morning, and isn't there when I lie down..

Hi, i am totally new to this forum, but i really wanted to talk to other women who were in the same boat as i am. I am pregnant with my first and super excited!!! But, sick as a fricking dog!!

And in answer to this thread, i am not showing at all. I am 11 weeks and 3 days. In fact i have lost about 12 lbs since i found out i was pregnant. I have just been so sick to my stomach that i can't eat. I have been totally forcing myself here lately, then i pray it will stay down. Anyone in this boat???

Christine

I'm the happiest when i'm sleeping, now that is sad!!

I am showing, it popped out a couple of days ago, and it also showing when i lie down. This is my second baby so i am not surprised i am showing a bit earlier.
There are twins in my family too, so you never know, but we will find out on Friday when i have my scan.

I feel huge! This is my 1st and me at 13+4 weeks :|

Please excuse my ripped PJs :dohh: haha

Attachments

• DSC00139.jpg
    DSC00139.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 20
I would say I have a small bump, but most of it is bloat. It got so bad that a few days ago I had to buy a belly band because I couldn't button my jeans :wacko:. Maybe I'm showing more because I'm short with a short torso and used to have a really flat stomach?

Here's a picture of me from just a few days ago and you can definitely see a belly.

IMG_23431.jpg

im starting to get a bump now, its my 2nd, my first i didnt show properly til 24weeks then i had a proper bump.

I'm glad to know there's a few of us early showers :) Great lil bumps. The first pic in the black n white shirt was at 10 weeks and here I am now at 11! I wish I had a before pic for the full effect!

Attachments

• IMG_0725.jpg
    IMG_0725.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0624.jpg
    IMG_0624.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 17
I feel huge! This is my 1st and me at 13+4 weeks :|

Please excuse my ripped PJs :dohh: haha

Great bump there for 13 weeks ;) I was just thinking this is the only time in our lives we actually enjoy and show off a bigger tummy! haha

This appeared the other day and now comes and goes. Don't really mind what it is cos it still makes me feel mumsy! x

Attachments

• 27112010199.jpg
    27112010199.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 12
ur bump is soo cuite, im jelous... lol
im pregnant with my first and im 11 weeks and one day, i have a hugeeeeee belly none of my regular clothes fit. pre pregnancy i was a uk size 8 now im a 10 maternity! i was hoping it was bloating but its all baby bump. i hope im not having twins. lol congrats to all the mummies to be and new mums :D xx

heres my 1st pic,no bump meh :haha:
https://img232.imageshack.us/img232/4918/6w5d.jpg
iv lost 7lb so where did that come from :shock:
https://img153.imageshack.us/img153/2/dscn1766cr.jpg
https://img84.imageshack.us/img84/576/bumpz.jpg
if u look at 1st pic at 6 weeks even tho iv not put on weight my tummys huge :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->