Showing/bloating

mummof1

Reaction score
Seems crazy but with my second I started showing so fast .. People were asking me how far along I was at 9 weeks !
I'm normally 120-125 pounds and I'm 5'7, so a little belly is SO obvious.
I'm 130 right now and I'm bloating like crazy throughout the day but when I wake up in the morning I still have this little firm belly sticking out already !
Maybe because this is #3 ?
Anyone else bloating or showing pretty much right after their BFPs?

Here's a picture to show you what I mean !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 20
Wow, that's amazing!

This is an unplanned pregnancy for us and it is our second. I'm really not wanting anyone to know until at least 12 weeks. But I might not have a choice if I start showing early. o_O

I also have a belly already! Whether it's bloat or bump my pants feel tighter, although I've not put weight on. With #1 I was showing at around 12 weeks, #2 I had a definite bump by 9 weeks. I am worried it will be even earlier this time! I have long legs/short torso and get huge baby bumps. I also had sections which means you show earlier too. I plan to get a private scan around 8-9 weeks then we can tell people sooner x

Yah it's nuts !
Yah my first doctors appointment isn't until 9 weeks but we are going to announce after that before our scan since our scan probably won't be for another few weeks after that !

I'm pregnant with a surprise third baby. I'm suffering from major bloat! I can still button my jeans but it's getting tight! I have read that with second (and definitely third) babes you're likely to show more quickly.

I'm nearly seven weeks.

I'm a tad bit jealous of those who show early ;) I never showed with any of my previous pregnancies until the second trimester. The third trimester is when I really pop out! I'm also 5'7" and am an active person so I think that's why I don't show until later.

ooh, I can't wait to start showing!! I am only 5 weeks so I think it will be around 12 weeks for me (3rd baby). Love the bump mumof1, are you positive on your dates? so jealous of your bump :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure ..
I've started bleeding today though ... Took a test it still says pregnant but I don't know what to think . I'm very scared! Doctor said it's too early for any tests

I had to tell people after my 7 week scan i would never have made it to 12 weeks without people guessing!! From about 5-6 weeks all my clothes were right and 7-8 weeks none of my old clothes fit anymore, now im living in leggings lol

I took this friday the 22nd. at 9weeks exactly. I am extremely bloated/showing.

Attachments

• 11349863_851415604928662_1367538005_n.jpg
    11349863_851415604928662_1367538005_n.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 11
I am also showing (6 weeks) -- it's bizarre. The other day, a woman stopped me and asked when I was due (for the record: no one has ever asked me that when I wasn't pregnant). This is my 2nd, and I took a picture (sucking my tummy in as much as I could) and it looks exactly the same as when I was 16 wks. with my 1st (I compared photos). It feels firm and not-bloaty, but it's really weird!

Yep been bloated as. I had people asking at work. I just daid im bloated been eating too much. I hadnt even tested yet....

Seems crazy but with my second I started showing so fast .. People were asking me how far along I was at 9 weeks !
I'm normally 120-125 pounds and I'm 5'7, so a little belly is SO obvious.
I'm 130 right now and I'm bloating like crazy throughout the day but when I wake up in the morning I still have this little firm belly sticking out already !
Maybe because this is #3 ?

Anyone else bloating or showing pretty much right after their BFPs?

I'm 5'2" and about 110lbs. This is also my baby #3 (and #4!). I do feel rather bloaty after dinner or so, but wake up with a very firm bump. I took this pic right after I woke up and got dressed on the 18th. I probably won't take another pic until 12 weeks (this Saturday).

I'm pretty sure ..
I've started bleeding today though ... Took a test it still says pregnant but I don't know what to think . I'm very scared! Doctor said it's too early for any tests

I really hope you're doing ok and the bleeding has stopped. As far as tests, can't they at least do bloodwork to make sure your levels are going up as they should be?

:hugs:

Attachments

• PicsArt_1432590362229.jpg
    PicsArt_1432590362229.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members