Showing sooner w/2nd baby?

kuriazuri

Reaction score
I am short (5'2") and was showing by 10/11 weeks with my daughter. For those of you with toddlers/older siblings already, are you showing sooner? I feel like I'm already getting a bump at 7 weeks! I wore maternity pants yesterday. Lol

I'm 5ft 1 and I showed at about 14 weeks with my dd but at 8 weeks I'm in my first pair of maternity leggings today! Although I was 12 weeks pregnant in July as well so I might have double 'warm-up effect'.

I'm so early that I'm definitely not showing yet, but sometimes in the evenings I do bloat like crazy and have to unbutton my trousers! I'm relatively tall at 5'8 with a long torso, so I didn't show until 25 weeks with my son. I don't expect to show until quite late again, but sooner than 25 weeks I'm counting on it anyway! :) Don't want to tell work until the latest I can.

x

With my first I was so bloated I was in maternity jeans at 8 weeks (im 5ft). This time im only 4 weeks in and actually feel less bloated so far. However I fully expect to be digging out the mat jeans by 12 weeks. Im hoping to hold off so I can treat myself to some new gear in the January sales lol x

I am showing at 8 weeks with my second. Apparently i gave away all my maternity clothes, i was looking for them and DH had to remind me.

I've been in maternity jeans for a week and am only 8 weeks. Definitely showing a lot earlier with this one. I'm 5'2 aswell x

I'm 5ft 4 and I look like I did at 7 months with DD whos 2 in feb lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->