Showing the bump views

annaevan

Reaction score
Hi tomorrow I have a christening my dress is tight fit and my father in law does not like tight fitting dresses on pregnant women I'm really paranoid what are your views ?

I think pregnant or not, that you should wear whatever you want.

The most important thing is that you're comfortable and feel good.

I think it's lovely to see bump.

I have a mixture of loose tops and dresses and fitted ones... Just depends on my mood.

I have to agree with pp, wear what makes you comfortable! It's not his decision what you wear and I think baby bumps are beautiful! :)

Wear whatever you're comfortable with. It's not anyone else's decision but yours.

I also agree that you should wear exactly what YOU want. You certainly don't dress to please your father-in-law, his views on baby bumps are his own and sound rather old-fashioned, they should bear no relevance to you.
I hope you have a lovely time xxxxx

I feel better in fitted stuff, as if I wear floaty/loose fitting it makes me look dumpy. You wear what you like x

Father in Law? Who cares? I don't mean that in a judgemental way, more like what right does he have to influence your wardrobe?

If he says anything just say to him 'well if you don't like tight dresses, don't wear one'
I say rock that pregnancy bump in your tight dress and your FIL will just have to get over it!

My bump shows at 17weeks no matter what i wear if someone doesn't want to see my bump then they shouldn't look at my belly its my body not there's if i was you i wouldn't be so mindful of an old mans views!

I love showing my bump! Pregnancy isn't something to hide or be ashamed of and never let anyone shame you for being pregnant.
Shame on him for making you even have to question it.
Everyone alive is the result of pregnancy.
I say, if you got it, flaunt it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"