Shrinx belly and belly bandit

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
I'm not sure this is the right forum, but I figured there will be ladies who have just had their little ones, and ladies who are already mothers so I'll give it a go!

I have known about the belly bandit for years, and I actually purchased one with my first daughter but didn't feel I needed it, so just returned it.

This time round I'd like to purchase a binding product again, this time I don't feel I am, in as good shape to start off with and my belly is already noticably bigger but if I don't feel I need it again, I'll just return.

Have any of you ladies tried either or these ones? Or another similar product that you got on well with previously?

Thanks in advance:flower:

I have one but I've yet to use it as Emma's still cooking. But I look forward to it, not so much as for the idea of it helping shrink me, but just having everything put together. I get the feeling that a lot will be sagging right after birth

ooo I would like to get one, after ds I had an awful overhang tummy.. this time I would love to have it all together..

where can I get these?

This recent thread might help you a bit in your decision. I'm going to be using the Belly Bandit in a few weeks.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-third-trimester/2239181-belly-bands-post-pregnancy.html

Djmoo, one of the reasons I'm looking into getting one is because I'm already almost the size I was full term with my first daughter, and want everything to feel 'In it's place' again, but I think I am going to need a little help with it this time! I can just imagine feeling uncomfortable and conscious about it.

I'm in the UK, and the only place I can source the belly bandit is amazon and a website called babylurve.co.uk .. But they are £4.95 cheaper on amazon!

And thanks, I'll take a look!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->