Shrom

pegi

Reaction score
last week at 32+1 i went to the hospital with bleeding, it was very watery, i had some tests and was diagnosed with SHROM, i had both the steriod injections and im on double anti biotics and have been kept in hospital having daily blood tests and monitoring of baby, ive also had 3 scans and while there is still some fluid around baby it is decreasing. i got discharged yesterday but have to go back to the hospital every few says for bloods,monitoring and scans. The doctors are wanting to try and get me to 36 weeks f its safe to do o and then will induce me, obviously this could change at any point, im so scared and worried for my little one, has anybody got any advice or been through it?

I'm so sorry you're going through this! I will be 100% honest I don't know what SHROM is, but I can at least tell you that I had my dd at 30 weeks and she is a happy healthy and crazy 2 year old now. It's great that you got the steroid shots - that will help the baby's lungs develop so much. I got the steroid shots right before I had her and my dd came out crying and never needed oxygen or assistance breathing. You are already 32 weeks which is a GREAT age and the chances that they'll be born healthy with minimal issues are high. Try not to worry too much. If doctors think the baby needs to come out sooner than later, it's because the baby would do much better on the outside rather than the inside. I'll keep you in my prayers and hope your little one can cook a little longer! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->