Shyly moving here

butterflywolf

Reaction score
Had five really faint positives yesterday and this morning clear blue digi said 1-2 weeks. I'm skeptical atm since last time I moved here I left within a few days. Chem Pregnancy. I'm having a good feeling this time around but scared and nervous along with happy and excited. Since for me it's difficult to usually to pin point my actual due date since I do ovulate a little later, for now I'm going to throw out March 24th, 2015 until I get more word from my early scans by my doctor. Pretty sure I'll be getting a scan on Aug 8th if they have any openings (at that point I'd be 8 weeks) and he likes to do a scan for me at 8, 10, 20 weeks for me. So can't wait to call Monday morning, hopefully get blood work done Monday and then go back Weds to make sure hcg is doubling. First step first.

Congratulations hun! Hopefully this is your rainbow :dust: xx

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Congratulations :) hopefully we'll see lots more of you in the weeks to come! I've got my scan on August 7th when I'll be 12 weeks!

Thanks ladies. And yes! Hopefully we'll be seeing each other more throughout the growing weeks. *^^*

:hi: I was just shyly browsing around the 1st Tri forum, not quite ready to leave TTC yet and I'm glad I'm not the only scared one!! DH and I decided to stop my pill after being on it for 8 years in June to TTC #1 sooo this is my first cycle and I've already gotten 2 faint but definitely there bfp's! He could easily see the lines but said he won't believe it till it's a "real" line. :haha: Plus I'm so scared it will be a chemical or something. But if all goes well according to my lmp my due date will also be March 24! If I get another bfp tomorrow I will also be calling my Dr. to set up an 8 week appt. (They book up really fast so I want to get an apt asap). Best wishes!!

:hi: I was just shyly browsing around the 1st Tri forum, not quite ready to leave TTC yet and I'm glad I'm not the only scared one!! DH and I decided to stop my pill after being on it for 8 years in June to TTC #1 sooo this is my first cycle and I've already gotten 2 faint but definitely there bfp's! He could easily see the lines but said he won't believe it till it's a "real" line. :haha: Plus I'm so scared it will be a chemical or something. But if all goes well according to my lmp my due date will also be March 24! If I get another bfp tomorrow I will also be calling my Dr. to set up an 8 week appt. (They book up really fast so I want to get an apt asap). Best wishes!!

We are not alone in this! It's exciting and hope for the best for all pregnant ladies. And mine book up fairly fast too but I'm considered med-risk in 1st trimester so he will always make room for me. Hopefully tomorrow morning you'll get a nice strong positive *^^*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->