Siblings initials

AllStar

Pregnant
Reaction score
Our ds's name begins with 'T' and dd's 'I' and 3 or 4 of the names I like for baby #3 begin with 'T' but I've been put off because of what the initials of all three kids together would spell. Some people have agreed with me and others have said other children won't notice that and they wouldn't be picked on etc because of it. So just wondering what your opinions are ladies? Thanks :)

They wont be in the same grade so how would other kids even put it together? And how often do you write out all your kids initials together in a particular order? I wouldnt give it a second thought :flower:

I would never even considered what siblings initials spell. I can't think of where it would even come up. Don't let it put you off.

I don't think it matters and I'd be surprised if anyone ever noticed.

No way- I'd say that unless you pointed it out to people they wouldn't put it together. To be honest if kids are going to pick on someone they will find something much easier more obvious to tease them about.

I agree I don't think this would ever come up in conversation, especially with little kids. Go for it!

Thanks ladies. We haven't decided on names yet just wanted some opinions before we rejected the T ones completely. Thanks again

just put the initials as boys then girl or girl then boys

TTI or ITT

I hadn't even thought about that. I think it would be rare you would right the initials down like that any way x

My initials were going to be 'PFT'. But my mum changed it to 'PJT' because, and I quote, 'It would have been a fart noise'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->