sick acidy feeling

allyk

Mummy to DD, Preg with #2
Reaction score
for about the past 2 or 3 days i have a real acidic feeling in my stomach, not like heartburn or indigestion. It feels like i am constantly full and have eat too much but i havent. like this morning i have had 2 crumpets for breakfast at about 8ish and its now midday and i have this feeling that feels like i wanna be sick. i have had this perminantly for 2/3 days...

does anyone know what this is or how to get rid of it? It is making me feel really sluggish and i have sooo much to do!!:wacko:

Have you been sick? Does it feel worse when you lie down?
Do you have a cough or anything?

no its feels worse when i am sitting or standing up!!! dont have a cough but have had a cold for about week...

havent been sick although am seriously thinking about making myself sick!! (i know not a good idea!!!)

I get that all the time it likes a wave of nausea and then feels like something is stuck in your chest - gaviscon solves it no problems I think it is acid reflux.

Sorry I never got back to you. Be careful incase it's flu. I had flu a few weeks back and it was making me vomit stumuck acids esp when I lay down.

Could be reflux or something. Mention it to you MW but might be worth a GP call

Im there with you. Im miserable right now with whatever this is gonna be (flu/cold). My nose is runny, my head is killing me, my body hurts, and ive been feeling like I wanna puke all day with just the mention of food. Hubby is gonna hook up the humidifier tonight to help me breathe.

It sounds like acid reflux. Have you been consuming acidic foods? Cut out anything that remotely causes acid for a week.( i.e. coffee,oranges,tea, onion,tomato etc) I had this for couple of days last week and it was absolutely the worst feeling ever. It will definitely get worse before it gets better, and the sooner you get something for it the better. I just thought it would get better by itself but I was so wrong, have been prescribed ranitidine and this cleared it up, but it takes at least a couple of days to work. Drinking low fat milk and laying down helps relieve the fullness.:flower: Also if toilet visits have been infrequent take some lactulose and this will help. I find gaviscon offers temporary relief and in the long term only makes things worse.

I had something similar but I was throwing up and it turned out to be gallstones. But mine was immense pain between my boobs and belly. Like all the ladies said get checked out by your doctor. It's the only way to know exactly what it is instead of all of us speculating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->