Sick and nauseous in evening

Mrs pg

Reaction score
Has anyone been really nauseous and sick in evening and it gone away after first trimester or that? It seems to be my wrost time of day and go to bed really early to escape the feeling. I had hyperemesis in my first pregnancy the whole 9 months and in meds in this pregnancy but I guess I'm looking for any hope at all as really struggling

I feel my worst at night too I find it helps to snack on crackers or have toast with butter .
It was really bad around 7/8 weeks it seems to be getting a bit better now.
Hopefully you'll start feeling better soon!

I am also worse in the evenings, but I have severe hyperemesis. If you had hyperemesis in your last pregnancy there is unfortunately a pretty significant chance you will develop it again (though hopefully not!) Though you are 11 weeks along, so hopefully if you haven't gotten into full blown hyperemesis by now you will be able to avoid it! From what I hear the best thing you can do to prevent it from turning into hyperemesis or to reduce the severity is to treat early and prevent the downward spiral that is dehydration and malnutrition (leading to more vomiting). I really hope you will have better luck this time than last time! I know what you are going through/have gone through and all I can say is I know how much it sucks and how draining physically and emotionally it is. Hope yours clears up soon!!!!

I felt worse at night too. It felt odd, like a lump in my throat! Settled about 12-13 weeks and now I never get it!

I start feeling better in the evening lol but I feel crappy all day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->