Sick and tired...<a little bit ranty!> UPDATED w/results

Carmello_01

Grateful everyday
Reaction score
...of being out of my mind with worry.
Our Nuchal trans scan is tomorrow, and I'm beside myself worrying about bubs well-being.
After our last loss I promised myself I would enjoy this pregnancy as much as possible, I need a good dose of faith and all I have is doubt.
I have no reason to think anything other than things are ticking away nicely, right now all I want to do is scream. I feel like I need some sort of guarantee card that all is going to be well, as if that would ever be possible!

I feel guilty,and sick,and sad. I'm praying tomorrow will bring relief and good news...

UPDATE A BIT FURTHER DOWN

Good luck Hun! Will be thinking about you! Xx

I hope all went well.

By the way, your son is totally gorgeous. :)

Good luck darling. I can see where you are. I am going out of my mind with worry about my scan on Thursday but soon they will be over and we will have beautiful pictures of our bubbas. Sending huge :hugs:

Thank you for the hugs and support! I will let you know how it went as soon as I can.
Rough nights sleep last night...
:hugs:

Good luck honey - I hope all goes well with your scan. I think its only natural to worry just before a scan.

I get really nervous before a scan, have a couple of happy days and then I start worrying all over again until I have the next one. xxx

*UPDATE-A-RAMA!*
Everything, was/is absolutely,wonderfully,beautifully fine! :happydance: I cannot believe it!
Little one is as active as their big brother was, measuring bang on 13 weeks. heart rate 154 bpm. The Nuchal Trans results were fantastic, with a 1:2100 chance of downs syndrome.

Thank you so,so,so much for you support. I was sick with worry and you are all amazing! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

One more milestone passed and slowly geting closer to having you in my arms little one - with luck and love!

yay!!! you must be over the moon! hopefully now you will be able to relax and enjoy your pregnancy a bit more!xx

Excellent news darling! So pleased for you :hugs:

That is fantastic news. I'm so pleased for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"