Sick of doing everything myself!

missk1989

Reaction score
This week has been a nightmare! I have to do everything myself and im so fed up of it. Every morning i get me and lo ready, take lo to nursery and then go to uni or work. I come home have a quick tidy/prepare tea go get lo come homeand entertain him until bedtime. Then i do bedtime routine, come downstairs and make tea and then clear up whilst OH sits watching football or on his computer. More recently he has had some work to do but so do I and I never get it done because there is so much other stuff to do! OH had an injection on monday and was complaining mon and tues that he felt unwell so he helped even less with lo and asked me to sort the dog out aswel. Now he feels better and I am still doing the bloody dog coz I am working from home this week and he hasnt got time to take her out before he leaves at 7.45am. Hes managed it before but now it takes him an hour just to get himself ready!
Ive had enough!! Im on the verge of doing stuff all so he can see exactly what gets done without his help!

:hugs: You can't stand for this, it's no way acceptable! You need to really lay down the law until he realises that this isn't okay and starts pulling his weight. If this was my OH I'd be seriously considering telling him to sort himself out or get out.

You need to tell him to sort himself out hun, its completely unfair and he needs to contribute more :hugs:

Totally not fair on you-your not your ohs mum!

:hugs: I agree with the others hun u need to tell him to get his finger out x

This is totally unfair on you :( You really do need to bring this up with him and tell him you need some help. You shouldn't have to do everything by yourself.

make sure you let him how you feel, a marriage is a union, and an union cannot be formed with only one person. what he is doing is like an union worker going on strike, and in marriage, there are no strikes especially with a little one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->